Let me go, Valentino

¡¡WARNING SENSITIVE TOPICS!!

SLAM!

"MMMHMMM!!"

"Oh shut up you whore!" Valentino spoke as he shoved Astro into the floor of the limo as Vox and Velvet stepped around him like he was. Astro tried to get up but Valentino quickly got in and sat down and used Astro's body as a foot cushion, making Velvet laugh and take a picture for her Instagram.

Astro was so tired and drunk he could barely open his eyes and fell limp on the floor but didn't fall straight to sleep. "Be gentle with him Val, you accidentally might kill him before we get to the good part..." Vox said as he laughed at Astro's pathetic states.

~✝︎~

Valentino roughly grabbed the back of Astro's hair and dragged him inside the V's tower with many sinners watching and filming him. Astro hoped that the alcohol would do something to help him in this situation but it didn't do much except make him dizzy and nauseous.

While they were in the elevator Velvet as Valentino "Soooooooo what are you going to do with Mr.Loser here?" Valentino just laughed and said back "I'm going to treat him like how I treat my whore when they misbehave but 10x worse..." When the elevator reached a certain level the doors opened and the V's said goodbye to each other as Velvet walked down the right Vox walked down the Left hallway and Valentino dragged Astro straight ahead.

Astro was still trying his all to yell, fight, or move to get out of this situation. Valentino was getting annoyed at this and when they finally entered a room Valentino threw him into a wall with all of his strength, causing Astro to whimper and whine in pain as his eyes looked up at Valentino in front of him who had a devious smile on his face.

" Usually would ease my whores into these, but you are different so we're doing this differently" Then Valentino grabbed Astro's neck and picked him up, choking him in the process. He then threw Astro onto the bed and forcefully pushed his legs open, causing Astro to freeze before started to push, kick, and pull anything to get him out of this situation.

Valentino just rolled his eyes and used his red smoke to pin Astro's arms up and spread his legs farther apart. Astro started to tear up.

"Now let's see what I'm working here with..." Valentino said as he slowly slid his hands down Astro's pants and grabbed at Astro's crotch. Valentino was shocked to find nothing there it was like touching the crotch of a Barbie doll, this made Valentino mad but made Astro relieved.

Then Valentino got another idea and pushed Astro onto his knees and used one of his fingers to move his head up to look up at him. "Since I can't use your hole I guess I have to use your other one." Astro felt his heart drop as Valentino finished his sentence. And his heart dropped even more as he heard the noise of a zipper going down.

~✝︎~

Astro felt sick.

Very sick.

He wanted to throw up.

Very badly.

Astro was chained to the bed and forced to lay on the floor like a sickly dog as Valentino lay comfortably on the bed above him. He didn't get any sleep besides when Valentino forcefully knocked him unconscious.