𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮...

"I need some money for the hellevator.." Cassie said to herself, she had already been in the Sloth ring for 2 days now, At night Cassie would take off her hoodie and use her wings to fly on top of the rooftop and chill up there. The news about her also died down a little but not all the way, she still heard hellborn in sloth talk about that but besides that people just thought it was fake news.

She was sitting on a bench in a park while swinging her legs back and forth as she sucked on a lollipop that she sold from a child 'Like they said easy as selling candy from a baby' Cassie thought with a smirk on her face. Then Cassie heard a voice.

"FREE MONEY, FREE MONEY!!" A voice said in an alleyway called out, Cassie decided to fuck it and go toward the voice. After walking into the alleyway Cassie felt someone tap their shoulder so Cassie turned around to see a red-toned demon with black and white horns and white hair, Cassie guessed the demon to be an imp with a weird red and blue suit and tie

"Hello darling, what's your name?" The imps asked in a tone that made Cassie uncomfortable "My name is Cassie." The imps smiled wider at this new fact "So you're a girl?" Cassie didn't identify as a girl or a boy, well not yet "I'm not a girl." Cassie was starting to get impatient he just wanted to get the free money and go to the next ring .

"Oh, I got it, got a girl's name but a guy's body okay okay I get it" Cassie didn't know what the fuck the imp just said to her but she got the feeling that the imp was thinking Cassie was a boy "I'm not a boy either."

"So what's in between your legs?" Cassie thought about it for a moment before replying "My skin?" The imp face-palmed himself and asked again "Do you have a poll or a hole?" The imp had a fed-up look on his face while Cassie had a confused look "I don't have one..." Angels don't have arent born with those but they can manifested it if they want but the idea made Cassie feel weird so she never did.

"No, I-" The red imp sighed and put his index and thumb finger in between his eyes "Just take this and get the fuck out of here.." The imp handed Cassie a 20-dollar bill which excited her. She grabbed the 20 dollar bill and ran out of the alleyway and to the hellevator.

~3 Days ago~

Addy was in a building on the second floor with a few other angels, killing any demon they saw. Addy was about to leave since there was no one demon to kill until someone grabbed her hand and started to drag her out a window and to the ground. Addy was confused about what was happening so she asked "What is happening?" The angel didn't respond and just continued to run with Addy toward the Pentagram

Addy then suddenly stopped, pulling the other angel back. "We have to go now!" The angel yelled in a voice that made her stutter "B-But... what's happening?" Addy asked again but the angel didn't respond he just pointed to the huge clock and then started to fly up to the pentagram in the black sky

Addy slowly turned back around to where the huge clock was, It was supposed to say they had '00:26:42' but instead, it said they had '00:05:07' left to leave.

Addy immediately started to look around to see if she could see her best friend, Cassie in the crowd. But she only saw angels running past her, some already flying with some even pushing Addy out of the way

"CASSIE!" Addy yelled, extremely loud to try to make Cassie hear her "CASSIE!!" Addy then remembered that she saw Cassie run into an alleyway when the extermination started.

Addy then tried to run into the same alleyway that Cassie ran through "CASSI-" But then Addy was grabbed by the stomach by another angel, once the angel had a good enough grasp on Addy he started to fly to the pentagram while Addy begged the Angel that was holding her to wait for her friend to come but the angel didn't budge.