Extermination day

The flying and landing process was easy and quick since Cassie and Addy did this so many times it almost felt natural, they stretched their wings, catching air and floating slowly down. As soon as they landed Cassie and a few others angels started to kill a few demons that didn't have a chance to hide while Addy watched her, making sure she didn't hurt herself again.

Cassie tripped over the demon and, used the tip of her spear to pinned the sinner to the ground "Have you ever wondered what the other rings are like?" Cassie questioned as she penetrated the demon through its head "No why?" Addy replied as she stabbed another demon trying to escape from the other angels "I was talking with some Angels that went to the Sloth ring and they said Sloth has pink sky's!" Cassie then imagined what pink skies would look like "Cassie.."

"And another group of angels that went to Greed and Lust said that they saw a weird-looking clown named Fizzo... something on a poster, I guess he is famous or something." Cassie looked at Addy with an excited expression as stars filled her eyes. Addy had an annoyed look. "Cassie."

"OH, maybe I could meet this Fizz-o-something if I stay after the exterminat—" "CASSIE!" Addy grabs both of Cassie's shoulders "You are not staying after the extermination and you know that!" Cassie let out an annoyed sigh and just nodded then they heard.

Psssss

Cassie didn't know what was making that sound but Addy immediately knew what was making that sound "Get down!" Addy and Cassie both ducked down behind a half-broken wall as a bomb was set off. After the smoke cleared Cassie opened her eyes to see Addy kill the demon who threw the bomb. Cassie then got up to her feet and dusted herself off while Addy walked back to her "You okay, Cassie?" Addy asked Cassie "Yep!" Cassie replied then Cassie got an idea

"Oh idea!" Cassie smiled excitedly at Addy as Addy raised an eyebrow "Maybe if we stay after the countdown we could go too-"

"Oh no, no, no, no!" Addy cut Cassie off, "I and you, are not going to stay after the extermination!" Cassie rolled her eyes and stared angrily at her friend "But I have been studying all of the rings seen I first saw the Pride ring.."

Addy knew that was true Cassie was always fascinated by hell and its rings but she knew that if Cassie stayed after the extermination she would die "Do you not remember that video that we saw at our first extermination?!"

~Flashback~

"Are you excited for our first extermination!" Cassie said in a heartwarming voice, Addy was a little nervous about it but she spent the last 2 nights researching what to expect and to do if it was your first extermination "Yeah.." She finally said, Cassie grabbed Addy's hand and dragged her to where a few hundred angels were.

"Listen up!" Bigger angel said, Cassie and Addy guessed that he was the instructor "A lot of you guys are surprisedly new here, so I will be showing you a video of what happens if you are still in hell when the extermination is over." Then the instructor walked away and came back with a TV on a table that had wheels. he then proceeded to press a few buttons before it turned on and showed an old camera recording an exterminator angel trying his hardest to make it back to heaven but the gap was closing in a fast rate.

Cassie saw the right side of the angel's arm and leg start to turn to dust, making their limbs fall apart with some blood following behind it. The angel tightly closed his eyes as some tears fell from his eyes

He was so close to the pentagram but then Cassie saw the grandfather had 1 second left. The angel finally let out a blood-curling scream just when he turned into ash with some of its blood disappearing with the wind just as the pentagram closed with a loud