AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm not a quitter, neither am I a giver...

things have happened which urged me to finally post the book on Wattpad,

Let's just say, people have taken credit for my work : all my hardwork, people, along the way, have tried so desperately (and failed) in a sheer attempt to make me give up but I didn't.

If you've opened this book, I really appreciate you and I hope you won't be disappointed after reading through.

This book "Slipping into the dark" is my work, therefore, any relation of names of people(dead or alive) is pure coincidence. Also, this book is only available on Wattpad and if seen on any other online reading app, kindly contact me as it is pure plagiarism.

In addition, I'm thirteen years and you might read a lot of... I don't know but if after the first few chapters of reading and you don't like it(even if I pray you do) kindly read another book. I can handle hate comments but it doesn't mean I like it either. In order to put a smile on this young teens face, kindly tap on that star by the end of every chapter and I promise my eyes will glow through the whole day. Feel free to comment and contact me :)

-Erioluwaleyi

Okay there, I just wasted a few minutes of your time, why don't we dive into the main book instead.