Found

Third person's P.O.V:

It was a normal peaceful day in the small village in the secluded small island of Scarif. Not until it was suddenly attacked.

Battle droids of all kinds along Separatist ships landed and attacked innocent civilians, destroyed homes, and seem to be on the hunt for something, but no luck.

A woman was running in the forest from the droids chasing and shooting her. A Miraluka. While she holds a baby, about 6 months old, in her arms, crying in fear and grief after seeing the destruction of her home.

She's lost them for the moment, Though she had to keep her little girl safe and away from the danger.

She helped the baby relax by rocking her and humming a lullaby, as it made her sleepy and slept in her arms. She knew what she had to do, and whispered "Goodbye, my baby. I'll always love you." As she kissed her forehead.

And carefully hides her in a gaping yet small enough hole in a tree, tucking her in her blankets all nice and warm.

As the woman now runs off, getting the nearby droids attention, "There!" One of them shouted, as they were shooting and chasing her again, Not realizing she doesn't have her baby.

But she accepts her fate, knowing she's saved her baby, as the droids shot her, and dragged her back to the destroyed village, tasked to interrogate her for answers on the child. But she'll never do it, knowing she'll die by Grievous' claws and sabers.

___________________________________________

Till a couple of hours, the Separatists left the village that is now in ruins, ash, and fire, leaving no one in it to live. Leaving Scarif. Not finding the only survivor.

Till about an hour later. Two ships with rings came after jumping from hyper space. In them, rides Jedi masters Kit Fisto, and Qui-gon Jinn.

Qui-gon looked distress at the news that the planet was attacked, but see nothing out of the ordinary on the planet. "I don't understand. We've received news Scarif was attacked, But I sense nothing here." He says in confusion.

"I am as confused as you, Master Qui-gon. Scarif is a neutral planet, Yet the Separatists attacked. But for what reason?" Master Kit asks himself, agreeing with Qui gon.

But then Master kit heard something, Looking at the planet. A melodious call of a girl. Master Qui-gon noticed, seeing his friend looking at the planet curiously, "Master Kit, What is it?" He asked, getting his attention.

"Didn't you hear that?" He questioned in confusion. "Hear what?" He asked back. "A voice, singing. Calling out to me." He says, as he looks back at the planet, feeling that it's there somewhere.

And he was right when he heard the melodic call, "There it is again! It's coming from there." He says, pointing to a tiny section of the planet. Qui-gon looked at it, curious as to what it is as he didn't hear it.