The Attack

Thank you for reading. This is Emi's ninja outfit, but instead of it being pink it's purple.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

It was at night and a big fox called the Nine Tailed Fox is attacking the Village called the Hidden Leaf. The fox is orange with black whiskers and black inside of the ears. Ninja's we're trying to lessen the blow of the attacks. Some were also trying to help get civilians out of the way. Then some others were trying to get the Injured to Medic Nins.

Emi was trying to help some of the Injuried and stay out of the way of the Fox's attack. She had a few cuts, but she was fine other than that.

"You can take him to a safe place he'll be fine with some rest." Said Emi.

A AMBU member nodded and took the Chunin away. Emi rushed off trying to get to some other people that needed help. She stopped to help get some kids out of danger. She smiled when the last ones were taken to the safe spot in the village.

Emi saw the fox trying to take some other Ninja's out. She was in the way and she tried to dodge the attack, but wasn't fast enough and got hit by one of the fox's claws. "Aaaa!" Akiri screamed in pain.

"Emi!" Asuma called. He was close by and saw Emi get hit. He rushed over and caught her before she hit a building. Asuma then landed on a roof that was far enough away from the fox.

"Emi!" Cried Asuma. She had a bad cut on her stomach and chest. A Medic Nin got to them and quickly started to heal her. Kakashi rushed over when he saw Emi injured and being healed.

"W-what happened?" Said Kakashi.

"The Nine Tailes attacked her. She got cut by it's claw. Please be ok!" Asuma said crying.

The medic continued to heal Akiri for a few more minutes before she sighed in relief as she looked up at the two boys. "She will be fine. I've healed her injuries and she just needs rest. She will be weak for a few weeks." Said The Meic Nin.

The two boys nodded. They were relieved to know that Emi was going to be okay. Asuma pick up Emi and rushed them to a safer place. Kakashi then headed off to try and help the others.

Minato was rushing with his new son and saw Emi being carried by Asuma. He rushed over and saw she was healed already. He was relieved to see that, but was still worried.

"Don't worry, the Medic Nin said she would be okay. She didn't lose too much blood. The Medic got there in time. She just needs some rest and she'll be okay." Said Asuma noticing Minato.

"Take care of her. Naruro's going to need her." Said Minato. Asuma didn't know what he meant by that. He finally got to a spot that was taking in the injured. He told them what the medic said and they put her on a bed that was free.

Asuma didn't want to leave, but the village needed him. He rushed off to help the other Ninja. He did a good job getting others to safety. He soon saw Kakashi again. He was crying and holding Naruto who had a seal on his stomach. Kakashi told him what Minato did. Asuma was sad that Emi and now Naruto lost their family. He knew that Emi would need them now more then ever.