Missions and a C-Rank

Enjoy and Sorry for the wait.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Emi was doing well. She helped out a lot at the hospital. She didn't have too bad cases and she was glad things had calmed down and that thngs were more at peace.

Emi got to help some of the Genin and she did help Ino know some Medical Jutsu. Hinata learned some as well and some medicines. Emi was also proud of Naruto too. She learned that he wasn't complaining much with the D-rank missions.

It was one day and Emi was home early because she was caught up on things in the hospital. She was resting after doing some cleaning. She learned that Naruto and his team had a C-Rank mission. It was supposed to be a low level one. Emi was worried about this, but trusted that Naruto could handle himself and he would be careful.

Emi was also worried for Sasuke and she learned that it was Naruto who broke and wanted a higher mission. Emi did let Naruto have it when she heard, but she just told them to look out for each other and to be on the look out.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Emi helped out on a few missions and around the village. She worked more at the hospital, but she helped most of the other Ninja's. Emi learned how Asuma was doing with his team. He was slowly getting them up to the teamwork that they need to have for their Jutsu's to work.

Ino was loving being able to see Emi. She loves learning how to not let herself get hit and she got better control of her Chakra. Emi would sometimes watch them train and would help here and there.
Shikamaru liked Emi because she was so sweet and she would help him with stuff that either confused him or he needed help with. Shikamaru also liked her because she helped Naruto so much and gave them reasons to play with people who were different.

Choji liked Emi because she never made fun of his weight and she even gave him good and it was healthy food too. She was happy to have him over and she never complained. Emi also gave him a place to go if he needed to stay someplace else.

Emi helped some of the other teams and she also learned that a few other teams didn't work out and were disbanded. She learned that the teams just couldn't get along and that was too risky to have that kind of team out there.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

It was a few weeks later when Emi got Naruto back. She was happy to hear what happened. She was glad they were okay and she hugged Naruto and then Sasuke when he came in.

Asuma was glad that they were okay and that they had a family dinner together. Sasuke loved it because it was much more happy and talkative then what he got with his family. Emi went to bed a few hours after she ate.

"Uncle Asuma why is Aunt Emi so tired?" Naruto Asked confused.

"She's just had a long day. She had some stupid civilians come in." Said Asuma shaking his head. He knew that the real reason why she was tired and that she would want to tell them in the morning.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Kakashi came by a few times and he did get yelled at by Emi for letting them take that higher mission. She did calm down and she told them that she was pregnant. They were all so happy and couldn't wait to have a baby around.

Asuma was excited and he was excited to teach the kid the things he knew. Emi was excited too and she hoped that she would do well and she was a bit nervous.

Emi knew the Chunin exams are coming up and she knew that some of the Genin will complete in it. She hoped that things didn't go too bad and she could see other Ninja's were coming for the exams every other day.

She knew that a few AMBU were keeping an eye on the Ninja's coming to the Leaf. Emi and Asuma had a talk when Naruto went to bed. They also talked about a few things to do for the baby. They could use a few things that they had for Naruto and then they could get the rest at the store.

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Sorry if it's shourt. I'm tired and I don't want to do a long chapter right now. Thank you for reading and sorry again for the wait. If you don't like the story then don't read.