1.3

2 weeks had those experiments going on.

and it looked like anya was having strong pain going through her head which was understandable since she was just a 2 years old who couldn't even really walk yet.

however it was also time that (y/n) was going to hide away with agent hourglass, aka grandpa.

"anya, this will be our goodbye. don't worry, big sis will come back to save you and apple and then we will be a perfect family with grandpa lawrence alright?"

as (y/n) was talking to her little sister, she planted a kiss on her pink haired head and looked into her sparkling green eyes.

"i have to go, i'll see you in a year, okay? don't disappear on me."

at last the older sister send the younger one a air heart and went to open the door.

the nanny who is going to be taking care of anya walked into their room and closed it.

(y/n) sighed one last time and went to grandpa.

he had brought a big suitcase two nights prior so she could put everything important in it and so it could be less of a trouble later and brought it to his private car.

she went outside and already saw the old man leaning on his car having a lit cigarette in his mouth, to which (y/n) frowned.

her father would constantly have a cigarette in his damn mouth, a chain smoker.

"you know you shouldn't be smoking at this age grandpa."

agent hourglass didn't take offence to that and started to laugh at her worry.

"don't worry kiddo, i may look like my bones could collapse any moment but i am the best of my kind.", as he sat into his seat starting his bmw 2000 C/CS.

"my training will be hard, you said right?"

"very hard. but don't let yourself down already. if you have a plan for every situation then there will be no problem and everything will go smoothly, before you know it, anya will be free. oh and the dog you had mentioned."

"i want all of this to get over with. hey, grandpa?"

"what is it?", lawrence answered in a gentle tone.

"look, i know that you are a top secret spy and all but... once i can free anya, would it be possible to live together with you? and apple! we could train him to be able to protect anya at all costs, and i would help you on missions and-"

the old man started to laugh, his bearded face lighting up by the teens enthusiasm.

"now hold on kiddo", another strong laugh", "i already thought of taking you kids in. we just need some papers done. since it's your birthday again soon, i thought why not celebrate before starting the actual training, hm?"

(y/n) breathed excitedly in, "really? yes!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

in the next few months, everything went smoothly. after (y/n) had turned 18 and had her official home with lawrence, her training had started at first with learning the basics of elicitation, dead drops, bumps, brush passes, and surveillance detection.

later on lawrence trained her on combat and shooting with different grants and pistols.

at the moment, (y/n) was throw onto the ground over the old mans shoulder as the air was pushed out of her lungs.

"it's enough for the day get up and take a shower, agent!"

"but i still can fight grandpa-", the girl was interrupted by agent hourglass as he held his hand up to signal her to be silent.