1.0

there she stood. in the cold winter streets of berlint, ostania.

16-year old (y/n) with a few months old anya in her arms, almost freezing from the cold that she was walking through since she became a orphan.

where her parents are is unknown, since they left the kids alone after coming from the ōita prefecture in japan, her little sister being fed from stolen baby milk and herself almost starving for weeks.

that was until a black long car stopped on the walk side and 3 people in labor coats stepped out.

they came to a stop infront of (y/n) with black glassed sunglasses on their noses and looking down on her.

(y/n) looked up at the 2 men, one bald, the other having a undercut and sliked back with a short hair strands sticking out, and 1 woman, with black hair in a bob cut.

"can I help you?"
she stuttered from freezing, holding anya close to her body in a attempt to keep her sleeping body warm.

the woman stepped out and started to talk in a monotone voice.

"you have to come with us."
(y/n) of course knew not to go with strangers, but since anya is sound asleep and she does not want to make a commotion, so she sat into the warm car.

anya seemed to notice the warmth which made her yawn and open her eyes, those looking up at her sister.

"don't worry anya, big sis is gonna feed you very soon."
the baby closing her eyes from the new comfyness fell back alseep and snored.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

the car stopped infront of a big buildung, with no signs on it.

(y/n) stepped out back into the cold making her shake and anya started to whine.

"make that baby stop crying!", one of the doc's said with raised voice.

"i can't! she is hungry, do you perhaps have baby milk here?"

"why would we- ?!"
the woman with short hair stopped the bald man and turned to the driver of the car.

"go to a nearby store and buy as much things as needed for babies, as fast as possible. your monthly payment will be doubled."

"of course."
and so the driver set off to buy the needed food for the baby.

the 2 guys and the woman left behind pushed (y/n) inside through the metal doors and made her sit on a couch after going into a office looking room.

a big office table standing opposite from the couch and a turnable chair there, someone sat on it, his back turned to the people in the room.

with a voice changer the assumed boss broke the tension in the room.

"you and your little sister will be staying here, once she is 2 years old we will be starting experiments on her for the world piece, meanwhile you will be taking care of her, food, clothing and warmth will be taken care of. any questions?"

"are you using a voice changer?"

"okay no more questions. bring her to the rooms."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

anya was well fed, bathed and comfortably asleep on the baby bed that was brought in.

(y/n) however was standing at the window to look outside in a clean set of pyjamas after having a warm shower.

just when she was going back to bed, she caught a glimpse of a woman in a black dress with a tail on her dress, red on the inside, jumping upon the rooftops of the houses of ostania.

the woman had black hair tucked back in a headband, long strands with bangs on the front of her face.

blood also seemed to cover her body and golden sticks in her hands, but that wasn't the only thing noticed.

the woman in black had also seen
(y/n) and waved at her with a big grin, (y/n) waving back.

"she looked so pretty, but also creepy. well i got basically kidnapped to a laboratory. what else am I going to see?"
finally laying in bed, (y/n) fell alseep and rested for the first time in weeks.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

a cry woke the peaceful sleeping (y/n) and so she jolted up.

smelling a disturbing scent coming from anya, she immediatly took a fresh diaper and changed the babys underwear.

(y/n) took a look at the hanging wall clock.

the 16-year old noticed that it was almost time for breakfast in the cafeteria. the milk for anya being kept in the kitchen in the freezer to not get bad.

she took one of the ready bottles and put them in the microwave. 40s later she took it out and tested on her wrist the right temperature.

feeling it's good, she set the bottle on the baby's mouth and sight in relief as anya was drinking.

(y/n) sat on a chair and held the bottle for anya as she drank fast.

a elder lady came into the kitchen with a net holding her hair together for hygienic purposes. she came to a stop once noticing the young girl in the room.

"oh dear, you must be the guest our boss talked about. feel free to roam around. i was going to prepare the breakfast, is there anything you want?"

the chef seemed nice to have a conversation with.

"no thank you miss, i'm not hungry right now."

"okay then. but feel free to ask me. i will be here for a while."

(y/n) nodded and looked back at anya, having finished the bottle. she put the bottle back on the counter and held anya up against her shoulder to pat the baby on her back and to make her release any gases in her stomach, typically for every baby.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"and then she said i was the reason that the clown cried."

(y/n) said laughing, while tickling anya.

this made the few months old anya laugh until no end. it was like a rainbow rising after heavy rain for (y/n).

the giggling of a baby is the cureness for every depression.