Chapter 12: black canary

Solider- sir we received reports our shark v.I.p has been ambushed.
Front man- shit...delay the last game, we handle the intruder...
The front man & soldiers headed in Moter boats chasing after their intruder.
Sylvester & plushtrap headed onto land, soaked from swimming so far.
Plushtrap- never again am I gonna swim that far, my cotton feels mushy.
Sylvester- well we got to turn this into the police before they find us!
But alas, the boats have arrived as well.
Sylvester- we better hurry!
The front man and soldiers got of their boats and chased after sylvester & plushtrap. But they had them cornered off a cliff ...
Frontman- alright, hand over the phone or face consequences...
Sylvester- over my dead body....
He fired a shot from his gun onto the frontman, he tried to fire another, but there was no ammo left.
Front man- now it's my turn....
Sylvester- before you shoot, I have one last question...where's tweety?
The frontman hesitates before taking off his mask, revealing he is tweety.
Sylvester- tweety?
Plushtrap tries to flee before he is shot multiple times by the soldiers.
Plushtrap- sorry sylvie...about the mission...see you soon?
Plushtrap dies by his gunshot wounds.
Sylvester is frozen, shaken by what is happening, his comrade is dead, and his brother was the a right hand man to the guy behind the games....
Tweety- bad ol' puddy tat...
Tweety fires a shot at sylvester. He stumbles and falls to his death from the cliff.

Sylvester sees plushtrap in heaven, they are both together again.
Plushtrap- f* ck you sylvie.