Chapter 2: reddy, set, green!

Spongebob wakes up the next day in a bottom of a bunk bed along with many other bunk beds beside him. There were many murmurs around spongebob. Spongebob gets up from his bed to observe his surroundings, there was many people all around him. He looked at his new teal jacket that had the number "371" patched on it.
Sorbet shark cookie- oOoOooO?
Spongebob turned around to see a blue haired cookie asking him a question.
Spongebob- what?
Titanosaurus- they're asking if it's your first time here.
Spongebob- yeah,It is;thanks.
Titanosaurus- name's titanosaurus, this is sorbet shark cookie, we personally know each other a bit.
Sorbet shark cookie- oOoOoO!
Titanosaurus- I'm the only one who knows what they're saying.
Spongebob- I'm spongebob squarepants! Nice to meet you both!
The door opened to a couple of masked man wearing pink suits.
Masked man- greetings to all people around, welcome to the 420th annual squid games. We have a couple of rules here, rule number 1: any player who refuses to participate will be eliminated. Rule number 2: if the majority of players would like to stop playing, the games will end. Rule number 3: the player isn't allowed to stop playing.
Everyone murmured concerns.
Masked man- the first game will start in 5 minutes.
The masked people left as people murmured some more.
Spongebob- (first game... wonder what it could be...hope it involves jellyfishing!)

5 minutes later...
Everyone opened some doors to a starting line along with a big doll far ahead that represented baby from a familiar sister location....along with two armed masked men guarding her.
Announcer- today we will be playing red light, green light!
Blind specter-the game we played as kids, how curious...
Announcer- when it says "green light" you may run to the end of the line. When it say "red light" you stop, if movement is detected you will be eliminated, you have three minutes to run to the finish line.
Petri- this will be easy-peasy lemon squeezy!
Baby- green light!
Everyone started running to the finish line
Baby- red light!
Everyone stopped, except one who was wobbling in movements, baby detected them and shot them.
Person- heh loser.
*gunshot*
The person who moved collapsed
Petri- um...what was that?
Baby-green light!
Everyone ran a little further as the person got closer to the one that collapsed.
Baby-red light!
Person- hey idiot, get your hand out of your ass and get up.
The person coughed up blood as the other person realized it was no act.
Person- WHAT THE F*CK?!
The person started running back as baby shot them too. Everyone gasped and started screaming and running, except the ones who remained still. It went from 10 to 20 to 40 people shot dead. Then it went silent since the the people who moved were now dead.
Baby- green light!
The remaining started to run to the finished line. Until spongebob tripped on sand rocks. But luckily someone caught him before baby shouted red light.
Blind specter- it's ok, I got you.
A couple of more people were shot for moving. 
Baby- green light!
Sorbet shark was the first to cross the finish line. Second was titanosaurus. Then it was blind .s & spongebob. They all took some deep breaths.
Spongebob- you saved my life!
Blind specter- I couldn't let a fellow joy-bringer die on my watch. I'm blind specter by the way.
Spongebob- spongebob squarepants! Nice to meet ya!
The last to cross the line before the time ran out was Marvin the Martian. The rest of the people who didn't make it were shot dead.
Sorbet shark cookie-oOoOoO....
Titanosaurus- it's alright, it's over now...