Chapter 4: vote them off...

Everyone has returned back to the big room confused, scared, terrified, baffled.
Petri-I know their pretending....it wasn't blood...yeah, this is just a huge prank...
Petri was shaking from the fear they faced. Sorbet was crying while titanosaurus cradled them, silently crying as well.
Then the masked men was back, but this time they brought lunch.
Person 3- excuse me but...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!
Person 4- WHY DID YOU KILL THOSE PEOPLE?!?!
Person 5- I WANNA GO HOME!!
Everyone started to talk loudly until the masked man shot at the air, startling everyone.
Masked man-you have already made your decision, you cannot leave unless you'd want to end up dead.
Marvin- rule number two, if the majority of players would like to stop playing, the games would end.
Masked- that is correct, I'm surprised you remembered the rules.
Then as the masked man moved the lunches out of the way, two buttons begin to rise out the ground.
Masked man- we shall vote to see if the games will end or not. Green for yes & red for no.
Spongebob was the first to vote.
Spongebob-( if I press yes, I'll get evicted and lose my home! But if I press no, I might die!)
Spongebob pressed yes. Sorbet was next, they pressed yes as well along with titanosaurus. Spamton pressed no and so did blind specter. A boy named butters pressed yes along with petri but a blue kangaroo named ripper roo pressed no. Many others were mixed on wether they should leave or not. Marvin was the last to vote. He choose

No.
It was official, the games were staying
Masked man- were keeping the games, but since this is the 420th annual squid games, I'm letting the ones who would like to leave go.
The majority of players were left freely, but spongebob and his new friends stayed along with the people who said no. 185 people were left.
Masked man- eat up your lunch, and the second game will start in one hour.
Everyone ate their lunch.
Spongebob- if we're gonna survive this thing, we might as well form a team or something.
Titanosaurus- yep, we already have you, sorbet shark, me, blind s. And that's pretty much it.
A mouse tugged on spongebob's jacket.
Petri- excuse me, can I join your team as well?
Butters- yeah, and me, I also have a friend that wants to join!
It was ripper roo
Sorbet shark- oOoOoOoO!
Titanosaurus- they said yes, we love some more members!
Butters- oh good!
Marvin- excuse me earthlings, I would also like to join...
Spongebob- why sure, come on in!
Spongebob and his new friends created a new friend group.
*1 hour later*