something

At Kim mension -

Dara was sleeping peacefully with her sports bra and sweatpants on ....but soon her alarm started to buzz which was indicating that it's already 7.30...

Dara groaned in her sleep and turn off the alarm clock ...she wakes up from her bed and started to meditate for sometime so that she can stay calm throughout the day ....
After almost 10 mins she gets up from her bed went into her bathroom...... after doing her morning routine and shower she came out from her bathroom in her sports bra and towel wrapped around her waist...
She went towards her closet and selected her outfit....

She wore her white shirt and black jeans and finally put her jacket on ...she went towards her mirror and slightly styled her hairs as she have wolf cut so it didn't took much time ....

She was wearing her tie but soon got interrupt by her phone call she looked at the caller id as it was indicating that one of her man is calling... She took her ph and answered in her deep cold voice.. which can give goosebumps to anyone.....

"Hmm speak up" Dara said in her cold tone making the other person feel chills
"M-mem we found it out" said the man in shakey tone

"Hmm ready all the information about it and send it to me in my office" with that she cutted her phone call ...and sign
Before getting out from her room she looked at the big photo frame of her mother and father....
Dara was only 11 years old when her parents died and her sister was only 2 years..Dara was mature enough despite from her age ...she didn't cried at that time cuz she knew if she breaks down her sister will also ...so she decided that she have to be strong...and from that time to now ...she is still the same...she never smiles.... except for that sake of her sister....cuz her sister is her only family...she knows that her uncle and aunt are greedy for money and can do anything ....like if she knew it already the why she is not doing anything? ...well she is waiting for the right time.....on that time she will make everything right......
She believes that her parents death wasn't just an accident...cuz when they got to know about her parents death she saw that her uncle was behaving strange like he is not surprised at all like a brother should..so it disturbed her ...from that time she is trying to find the cause behind her parents death

Dara signs looking at their picture and started to touch it ....
"I promise paa and maa I am going to make that person's life a living hell whoever did that ...i promise" ...
With that she left her room and headed down stairs

When she entered in the living room she saw that her sister is already ready for school and doing dishes...she frowned and went to her sister
"What are you doing here Richy... today is your exam isn't it ?" She asked her sister and noticed her nervous look
"A-ahh noona i-its nothing it's i-i was just...."
"Richa ... don't...and why are you doing this where are the maids ....just go sit there and study for your exam ...I will drop you to school "
"Ok noona" Richa said went to her room to get ready.....
After some time Dara's cousin sister Mili came from her room while yawning...she sit in the dining table and ordered her maid mrs.hawn ( whom Dara consider as her own granny)
"Ahh give me my coffee fastt" she said being irritated...mrs.hawn sign and gave her coffe ....
Mili looked at her and then the coffee she took a sip but soon spit it out and yelled
"Is this how you make coffee huhh .. can't you make one properly..."
She yelled at mrs. Hawn
"B-but i only made the way you told me to" ...granny told her ...
"Ohh shut up and how dare you to talk back to me huhh .. know your place you old bitc-"

"I dare you to complete your sentence Kim Mili" ...Dara said in her deep cold tone.. which gave goosebumps to Mili....but still she gathered her courage and said
"Oh come on noona why are you always so concerned for her ....she is nothing but a maid ...we gave her money she should be great full to us but no she is showing me her attitude"
"First of all she is not a maid ..for you she can but for me she is my granny.....and second not we I gave her money and everything and third I am concerned for her because she is part of my family..so give her the same respect as your granny ..and if i again heard that you are behaving bad with maids ...you will see the worse side of me " .....Dara said in her dominating voice...
"Apologie to her right now" she said in a commanding tone
"No way i-" ....Mili couldn't complete her sentence as soon as her eyes meet with he fire eyes..she immediately looked down and said sorry to her and run away from there ...
"Dara you shouldn't do this ...she is just a child i didn't mind her it was my fault th-"

"Granny plss stop taking her side she should know her limits .....you are elder then among us you are with me from the day I born ...i respect as my own granny your disrespect means mine I can't take it" ..
Mrs .Hawn smiled at her and ruffles her hair ....
"May god bless you with good health and more prosperity"
Dara smiles a bit
"Ok granny it's time for Richa's school she have an exam today plss serve her the breakfast "
"Ok just a minute and the breakfast will be ready hmm"
"Hmm" .....
After sometime every one was at the dining table doing there breakfast but suddenly Dara's aunt spoke
"You shouldn't do that ...it was not my daughter's fault ..it was her ...why did you scold her ..." Aunt said with a angry tone
"I did what is right and don't again question me I know what I did and I am not even regretting it ...you should teach her some manners ...it would be better..." Dara said before getting up from her seat
Dara's aunt was fumming in anger ...she was about to said some thing but her husband aka Dara's uncle motioned her to not to speak a word ...as he know how short tempered Dara is ......after some time everyone gets up from went towards in the living room....
"Don't get anxious ok give your best I know you can do it"
"Yesss noona I will do my best" Richy giggled and Dara smiles looking at her baby sis ... actually she is already 17 but for her she is just a Baby ....but soon their interaction got interrupted by her uncle's voice
"Dara you know today we have a very important meeting"
"Hmm" Dara only hummed and shifted her attention towards her sister "let's go or we will be late" ....Dara said to her sister "and if you want to come then be fast I will also drop you" Dara said to Mili and mili just nodded
After that Dara went to their school...after 20 mins she reached at school after getting out from the car she said to her sister "all the best hmm" ...her sister nods cutely "and you too" ..Dara said to Mili who smiles a bit ...soon they both entered in the school and Dara went in her company...
After 25 mins she reached...
When she entered every one in the office goes silent and looked down because of the aura she held ......
Ignoring everyone Dara went straight inyo her cabin...and sat on the chair....and started to doing her work ....but suddenly she got disturbed by the knock "come in" she said in her usual cold tone ...and her secratary named Sara came in
"Good morning noona" sara said with her usual cheerful voice
"Oh yeah good morning how are you feeling now?"
"I am fine noona don't worry thankyou for saving me that day" sara said and became sad
"Don't worry everything will be ok hmm now tell me my schedule "
Dara said and tried to divert her mind which she successfully did
"Oh sorry so today you have 4 meeting and a you have to check some papers and sign them that's it"
"Ahh ok when is the 1st meeting going to start"
"Umm after 20 mins"
"Ok sara you can leave and prepare all the things until then and before that plss give me a cup of coffee pls"
"Sure noona " sara said and leaves from there
Dara signs and leaned back and closed her eyes but after sometime her ph started to ring
"Hello " Dara said in her cold voice
"Mem we found out about your parents killer"
"As soon as she heard that she literally opened her eyes and spoke
"Send me all the details" Dara said ...and cutted the call
After almost 10.mins her ph again beeped ...she took her ph and checked all the details
After reading it she was 1st shocked but soon her shocked face covered with a devilish smirk
"Let's see how far you can go" Dara said in her dangerous voice and aura

-----------------------(⁠♡⁠ω⁠♡⁠ ⁠)⁠ ⁠~⁠♪---------------------

Heyy so there is another one ....
I don't know if you guys are enjoying it or not .... please let me know about your opinion plss

And vote for me as I am new

And if you have any questions about the characters feel free to ask

Ok that's it for today...
Byeee❤️❤️
Good night/morning 😊❤️✨