INTRODUCTION

KIM DARA

Age :- 26
Profession:- CEO of Kim corporation (and mafia also but no one knows about it )
Parents:-died due to car accident??? Was it accident or murder??
Sibling:- one sister whom she loves more then anything
Status:- rich asf ....
Sexuality:- lesbian (intersex)
Love life:- none ( don't believe in love and shit)
Personality:- cold , rude , savage , kind to those who deserves , never thinks before killing , only sweet towards her sister

And she has a secret which no one knows except her sister....

Lives in her own mansion with her uncle , aunt their daughter and her sister.....
So her uncle is her father's ( Dahyun ) younger brother who is really greedy for money.....and want to make me. Kim's everything in his name..so he planned to kill him and her wife ...and make it look like they died due to accident but he was not alone in this (who is the second person...you will know soon)
Shows fake care towards Dara and her sister.....
His uncle and aunt and their daughter abuse her sister alot ... Dara don't know about it cuz they always pretend like sweet infront of her and her sister also never said anything to her cuz of she did they will beat her again .....
( I think this much info is enough)

SHIN NINA

SHIN NINA

Age :- 23
Profession:- DOCTOR (cardiologist)
Parents:- shin James ( best friend of Daras father ) , shin juila
Sibling:-one younger brother
Status:-rich as well (not more then Dara ofc.)
Sexuality:- straight?? ( This is what she thinks. Maybe or maybe not ?? Will found it soon )
Love life:- have a bf named Mickey ( mick )
Personality:- sassy , kind , sweet , bubbly , not so innocent..hates rude and cold people , loves her family and her brf soo much

So here is our Nina the sweet and sassy girl...in Nina's family every one loves her alot ..she don't like mafia stuffs and all ......Nina is living the dream of her life she always wanted to be a doctor and with her hardwork and willing she made her dream into reality during her internship she fell in love with a boy named Mickey...who is soo much greedy and he is with her because of her money as her father is the ceo of 8th famous company "shin corporation" ....
She consider herself as a straight....but the thing is is she actually straight? ...she is also confused as well
( Don't worry Nina you will find it out soon 👀🤭)

*Will update soon* *👀*