Shin NINA

A beautiful morning rises as a new day and with hope and happiness...it's already 8.00Am in the morning....

Some people left for their works and some are doing their own business.....

In this beautiful morning a girl with blonde hair sleeping peacefully without caring about the world.....but suddenly her beauty sleep broke by the sound of the alarm clock...
She whined annoyingly and forwards her hand in order to stop the beep sound.....
"Ahhhh for God sake stoooppp plsss..huff so annoying"
She said with her morning respy voice ....she groned in annoyance when her phone suddenly buzzed ...she took her phone from her side table and answers ..
"He-"
"Yeahhhhh you sleepy bitch wake the fuck up now ...did you see the time huhh!! Wake you ass up you Shin Nina" ....
As soon as Nina picked her phone she couldn't even complete her sentence as she cutted by the loud noise...and the owner of the voice is none other than her bestfriend....."Emila" ...
Emila and Nina ..they both are besties from their childhood as Emila and Nina's dad childhood friends ...

Nina closed her ears and sign before speaking. "yeah don't shout early in the morning bishh ..ahh you ruined my sleep" ...said Nina while yawning...
"Yeahh it's not early you bishh it's freaking 9.00 in the morning and don't tell me that you forgot that we have our presentation today " ...
Nina widened her eyes as she remembered about their presentation ...."ohh my holy cows tail ..i literally forgot about that"
"I knew it bitch you will do something like that now hurry the fuck up ..get down that ass of yours from your bad ..and come here quickly.... presentation will start within 1 hour "

"Yeah yeah I am coming..shit i forgot totally..ok bye"
"Bye and hurry up"
As soo as she cutted her call she run towards her bathroom ...took her shower within 25 mins
She went towards her closet and hurriedly took her black cargo pants and black shirt....
After dressing up she went towards her mirror and applied a little bit of makeup ...as she prefers to be in her natural beauty....
She took her other necessary stuffs and finally she wears her white coat and looks her reflection at the mirror and smiled a bit ..... after that she hurriedly went downstairs and get welcomed by the sweet smile of her mother ..."good morning baby" ...
"Good morning mom" ....."how was your sleep baby" ....
"Ahh it was good mom ...but I have to hurry as I am having my presentation today so I am leaving bye mom"
Said Nina but stopped on her track as soon as she heard her mother's voice
"No . You are not leaving without eating breakfast... come on sir down it will only take 3 mins hmm come here" ..said her mom
"Ahh ok but plss hurry up"

"Hey you pig! Good morning" ..said her brother Dan ..
"Yeah you monkey don't annoy me early in the morning or I will chop your head" ..Nina said sternly to her brother....who whined.."yeahh dada see your daughter is threatening me" .
Dan complain to his father who was coming downstairs with his casual clothes...he chuckled at his kids silliness ..."yeah what happened...why you guys are fighting this early" ...he said ...as Nina looked at him and greet him "oh dad good morning..see this monkey is calling me pig and annoying me" Nina said and hugged her father..."aww Dan very bad of you don't annoy my princess " ..Nina smirked at her brother after seeing his whining expression
"Ok enough of chitchat now let's have breakfast " ..said Nina's mother..
As the family did their breakfast with laughter and teasing...
But soon their conversation got cutted by the Nina's phone call she took her ph and gulped nervously before answering
"Yeahhhh you shin ...just meet me ..you are dead meat today ...you just come I will beat the shit out of you ..you bitch you are freaking late come the fuck up!!"
Her bestie yelled in the ph ...Nina looked at her parents and smiled nervously before speaking

"Yeah .. don't yell I am on my way calm your ass down Emila I am coming within 10 mins"
"Plss Nina for god's sake come hurry up after w group it's we have present ours plss hurry"
"Yeah yeah I am coming bye" after hanging up her ph she looked at her parents... before speaking "ok mom dad I am going..I am already late bye ..i will meet you at evening by I love you" she said and kissed her mom and dad's cheeks ..and smaked her brothers head "bye monkey go safe" before her brother could react she ran away from there ...
Her mom and dad laughed at their cute fight

After almost 30 mins she reached at hospital...she came out from her car and looked at the time which was saying that it's already 10.30 ...
"Oh shit ! Emila will kill me today" ....she said and entered in the hospital....
As soon as she entered she got welcomed by a tight smack on her head... which done by none other then her bestie
"Oww wtf Emila it hurts"
"So what huhh ! I smacked you so that it can hurt ...you bitch did you just looked at the time ..after 5 mins it's our turn..you moron"
"Yeah see I came at the exact time see ..see" Nina said while rubbing her head...but soon she sealed her mouth as Emila was glaring at her with fire eyes
"Yeah what you guys are discussing hmm" said Mickey while wrapping his arms around Nina. "good morning sweet heart " he said before packing her lips..Nina smiled at him and said "good morning to you too love"

"Ewww you guys are cring is this the place for romance..yuck you guys are making me feel like vomiting...and you why the hell you are here huhh ..did I told you not to come near her " Emila said while glaring at her
"Yeah stop it Emila ..why you are always rude to my boyfriend...."
"Because he is nothing but a woman whore ... fucking basterd" she said slowly and rolled her eyes at him ....
"Yeah y-" .. before Nina can answer her they heard a bell which was indicating that is their turn for the presentation...
"Ok fine it's our turn now come one let's go or we will be late ..come one hurry up ..." ...Nina said while gathering her belongings"come on you both hurry up or professor will scold us" she said before heading out of the class room

Now it's only Emila and Mickey....
Emila glared at him and Mickey smirked
"Listen here you piece of a cows shit ...just stay away from her if you want to live you life peacefully otherwise" ..Emila said as Mickey smirked at her .."otherwise? Otherwise what baby girl ..you will tell you besti huhh that her boyfriend is cheating on her hmm" ... Mickey said and smirked at her
Emila clenched her hands and said ...
"You fucker .. don't you dare to say that word again to me ..i know what your intentions are ..and why you are behind her ....you better stay away from her before you regret"
Emila yelled at him ...and Mickey just smirked at her ..."then go tell her what my intentions are go ..go na tell her"

"I am not a heartless like you ...she loves you with her all heart ...and you what you give her back ... cheating? Shame on you you fucker...she will be dead of she got to know about your true colours" Emila said but did these threats bothers him? ..no..it didn't..he just smirked at her as she heard Nina
"Mick ..Emila come on hurry up"

"See your bestie can't stay away from me huhh" ..he said before getting close to her ear and whispered " what you can do huh you can't do anything she love me truly and if you ever told her ..I have my ways I will convene her ..but what about your and her friendship hmm ..it will ruined if I say something about you ...cuz she trusts me blindly and will believe everything I say ...so you better keep your mouth shut yeah? .....and if you want a session with me then come to my place tonight..btw you're looking so hot today" .... Mickey said with his dirty smirk before leaving the class room and leaving Emila alone ....
Emila closed her eyes as tears started to falling from her eyes ...
"I am sorry Nina ..I am really sorry...i couldn't save you from this devil I am sorry..I hope you never ended up with this fucker ...i hope you could find a perfect life partner for you ...and that jerk will regret for hurting an angel like you" Emila whipped her tears and leave from the classroom ....

------------------------(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤---------------------

Ahh it was also a little bit long ...

Now i realise that how tough it is for others.....

Well how is it ...did you guys like it ...
Pls let me know and tell me how is it ...
Ahh I am happy as 8 people read me story..🥺 thank you for reading...❤️🥺
I will try ne best ...

(I want to clear something ...here Emila , Nina and Dara's father's were best friends from childhood)

Ok that's it for today ...will update tomorrow.
For now ..bye 👋love you❤️