Authors Note 2

(agh, sorry, I know that this isn't a new story chapter :/)

Hey guys! I just started writing another chapter of the AU, and the monitor/screen of my computer literally broke. (I am writing this on my friends laptop lmao.) Needless to say, I won't be getting another computer for a while, so ill have to use a different CPU that's not mine to update the chapters, and it'll be kinda inconsistent again. I am (partially) back to writing, so chapters ARE being written, just maybe not posted. School already started back up, so again, I might not have a bunch of time to write.

 I also don't really think that writing is my thing, and this will probably be my last fic/story I ever write here on wattpad. It was fun while it lasted, but eventually I just felt like i HAD to constantly write and update the story. It just became not fun anymore, and I still want this to be fun. That's why I took a hiatus for 2 months, and now I'm back, still without a consistent schedule. 

Again, thanks for all the support so far! It means a lot to me that people take time out of their day to read my little stories. I think the next chapter will come out sometime this month, but no promises ;)

-Kiwi/Sumi