6.

___'s pov

It's been 2 weeks since the talk we had, and a few days since i accepted to get back together.
Luna was the first person to know and of course she was happy

"REALLY?? OH MY GOD FINALLY AA, i'm so so happy for you ___ oh my god" she hugged me very tight.
"you're making me run out of breath luna, thank you thought" i corresponded the hug while smiling.

°
°
°

"yeah we're back" Aj said "i knew you guys would be back togheter, be careful thought treat her right" niko told Aj "yeah basically dont fuck it up again" chunkz said giggling a bit.
"i will, don't worry"
"but how you feel ___?" Sharky told me
"i mean pretty good..?" i laughed "im happy that's all, of course i was furious but i'm glad i made him wait a bunch"

°•○●●○•°

"can you stay a bit?" i asked. "all the time you want" he smiled at me before giving me a peck.

I smiled and slightly hit him on the arm "wow so romantic" i said ironically "come in then" as i opened the door and made our way inside.
I changed into my pijama and he just took off the hoodie he was wearing staying with a t-shirt and put on some shorts i had in my closet. we both have some spare clothes in each others house.

"is there a film you want to watch? i don't know which one to choose" as he scrolled on the menu "i dont know there's not much these days, wanna watch spider man?" i told him "perfect for me" the film started, we put ourselves cozy on my bed.
he then grabbed my waist with his left arm and  with the other covered me with the blanket, i was really comfortable that i couldn't even follow the film that i fell asleep.

Aj's pov

I was falling asleep mid film of course ___ was already sleeping, so i tried my best to not wake her up by taking my arm off to reach for the tv controller, i successfully turned the tv off and covered myself.
____ started to move a bit and reached out to me, i put my arm on top of her and give her a kiss on the forehead.

I'm happy.

that was the only thing running in my mind as i slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep next to her.

the end.

●○•°°•○●

here's the endddd I'm thinking to still write about them as in small shots, like what they do in an ordinary day, i have few of them ready so I'll see if i published them but yeah i hope you enjoyed it !! ^^

words: 407

don't forget to vote if you liked it thx !! ♡