1.

"Why did he say that though"

I said, looking at my legs as they were crossed, trying to distract myself.
It's been a few days since me and Aj haven't seen each other and of course few days since the break, i really don't know if i miss him or is just my mind trying to confuse me.

"Didn't expect him to be kinda of an asshole, some things he said were no needed or at least made completely no sense. he looked like he really loved you, especially for a no-hugs guy"

Luna, one of your closest friends.

You didn't have many friends, you liked having your own space even though in this type of situations the only one you could feel free to talk to was with Luna since you've known her for the most. She was able to finally come back in the uk after family problems back in her home country, which ended up not being that serious luckily, and as soon as she came back, you told her what had happened.

"Don't need a reminder"

"sorryy"

-sigh "Im just tired, like yeah we ended up fighting some times but this, this one i didn't see it coming."

Luna ended up sitting next to me so she could give me more support

"Did he try to reach you out?"

"Yeah, he sent me 'i didn't mean those words' " while my hands were doing quotation marks while trying to copy his voice

"What if you guys talk it out? as a friend, I'm not going to lie to you, but you guys had really bad communication. "

"I would love to, but what if it's the best thing for us? i feel like we are just going to fight all over again." I looked down

"i mean there still a chance." She just smiled again, i could see she was rooting for us.

"I.. don't know, i don't know." while i laid down on the couch, i grabbed a pillow to cover my face.

Overthinking is one of the worst things ever.

"Just think about it, okay?"

"Yeah."

Luna stood up and gave me a hug

"Oh right, i brought some candy and snacks, i gotta go to work, so eat them up all right? love you" as she started leaving

"Thank youu, love you too."

I liked how i could have a normal conversation with her without the same thing anyone could say, basically tells me her opinion.

8:30 am - at the coffee shop

"Here's your recipe. Have a good day."

i made my way to clean the tables. It was morning so we have a lot of customers, especially elders and honestly i kinda like it this way.

I've been working here for almost a year now. I don't dislike it nor like it, after all i met Aj here, which still brings me cute memories of us.

°•○●●○•°

"Hi, would you like to order?"