3.

Aj's pov

after the message that i sent, i was so nervous i even tried to ignore my phone completely.

It has passed almost 4 hours i wondered if she answered "how, i mean i did sent it while she was working so that i could have some time of thinking but she didn't even read it"

is she okay?, was she tired?, did she lost her phone?, even worse did someone stole it meanwhile she was going home?, or are they making her work more hours than she already is like exploiting her?

i started overthinking im worried if something happened to her
"dude I'm kinda of worried" i told chunkz, who happened to be here to a "quick" visit, while i sat on the couch beside him.

"to be fair i would also ignore your dumb ass" he said letting out his signature laugh meanwhile he changed channel on the tv.

"you're so funny man really, i would give you an oscar" i said clapping my hands
"no but on a serious note don't worry she's probably tired, she works mad hours"
"yeah you're right but I'm still nervous of what she'll text me what if she leaves me on read"
"dont worryyyy Aj" he just gave a pat on the shoulder

"if you say so."

I stood up and left to go to my room, i only slept a bit since i couldn't stop overthinking so after an hour of nap i just went to my pc and played some games to distract myself.
I've been playing for almost an hour it was already 3am.

"alright i gotta stop I'm getting bored" i grabbed my phone and saw the hour, 03:02am under the time there were some notifications and of course one from messages.

"okay Aj calm, chill out and dont worry"
i was esitant but ended up opening it, she sended it 5 minutes ago.
"ok a little bit cold but at least she answered me" i smiled a bit, she knowledges me that's the important right know.

I wonder if she's still awake, man if i want to text her, i even would tell her how much i miss her right now.
I started typing it for then deleting it "I'm not gonna bother her i'll just tell her when we can see eacht other"

__________________________________________
my ____ ♡
———————————————————

                            yesterday

                    can we talk? for real this time
                                                                  18:45

                                                like two adults
                                                                  19:50

                     《 new message 》

alright
02:56

                       Its ok for u after your work?
                                                                  03:05

                      i mean at 20pm, right after it
                                                                  03:05

                                         if its ok for you ofc
                                                                  03:06

i don't think she's awake, and i hope she's not a little bit, she needs to sleep and rest —sigh

___'s pov

oh he's awake, guess he was playing videogames.
I smiled a bit for the three messages in a row and the way he was saying it.

                     《 new message 》

if its ok for you ofc
03:06

                                                  alright for me
                                                                  03:10

I still want to keep it a bit cold, not just beacause he seems to care i'm gonna give it up easy.

But yeah i guess we'll see each others.
It's alredy 3am i think i should go to sleep even though I'm not that sleepy since I've had already slept.

In the morning; 08:30

"yes i know" i was talking to the phone with Luna while making my way to work "I'm surprised he was the first one to say somenting" she says "yeah, I'm a little nervous honestly" i was fidgeting with my other hand "Don't worry ___ you guys are just going to talk i don't think y'all are going to scream at each other or something like that, at least i hope" she sighs, whispering the last sentence "you're right, btw i gotta go" i say as i was infront of the café "alright then byee" "bye bye" i hang out the phone and go inside.

It was already 11 in the morning and i was about to end.
Just thinking about it, I'll have to wear my work clothes man, doesn't matter i guess as long as we talk everything its fine then.

When i went out i saw Luna i guess to still talk about it "____" she says extending the last letter of my name "Lunaaaaaa" i said imitating her "you have to tell me in details now" while she softly pushes me "alright but when we're at my home ok?" i said while starting to walk "alright then, let's go" she quickly joined me with a smile.

At home

"here" i hand her my phone so she could see the texts "weren't you a little cold"
"yeah but i don't want to seem as if im head over heels for him" i said rolling a bit my eyes while sitting beside her on the couch "aren't you?, not even a little bit?" she looked at me with a grin.

"answer honestly" while pointing at me "if you put it out like that, i don't know to be fair, i mean there are still feelings for him of course" i said leaning "wait so were you really starting to get over him" she looks at me "i mean i was trying but youu knooow" i started to avoid eye contact "____ c'monn" she laugh a bit "you know you could have said that to me, its not like i'm gonna judge, no yeah i would've just bullied you but you're my friend ___, i want to help you"
"wow thank you" i said ironically "i said that beacause i felt i had to say that you know you go trough a break up, get over and be a new you, it didn't work i guess" i said while she laugh a bit "what I'm serious" i said joking a bit "yeah whatever, so do you still like him? like the first thing it comes to your mind"

"yes, of course i do" i said looking down "i didn't imagine you being so straight forward, but that's so cute, talk with your heart when you guys meet alright? of course not that much but you know what i mean tell him how you feel, how he made you feel and if you want to keep the relationship going" she stands up "all right?" she asks me "yeah, still nervous" "I'm gonna bring somenthing to drink" she says as she starts to head over the kitchen "theres some soda in the frindge" "okayyy" she says loudly

So at 20pm, after work then — sight

●○•°°•○●

chapter fourrrr, next chapter THE talk loll ty for reading hope you enjoyed it ;)

words: 1119

don't forget to vote if you liked it thx !! ♡