Anyone

*Julie's POV*
I wake up in a unfamiliar bed. I sit up, freaked out, and scared.

"Hey, you're okay. You're safe." I hear a deep yet gentle voice. I whip my head around and see a guy sitting in a chair next to the bed.

He stands up. He was very handsome. He had piercing blue eyes, tan skin, and dark wavy hair that was short in the back but long in the front and flowed down in his face a little, covering his eyes.

 He had piercing blue eyes, tan skin, and dark wavy hair that was short in the back but long in the front and flowed down in his face a little, covering his eyes

My wolf goes crazy. "MATE!!"
I look at him in utter shock.

"Alpha Reinhart." I say, bowing my head to him in submission and respect.

"Look at me." He says, making me look at him. My eyes meet his. "Do not submit to me." He says in a firm but gentle tone that made my stomach drop.

"I'm just a rouge." I say, looking back down. "I understand if you want to reject me. I'll accept it so you can have someone worthy and of status."

He grabs my chin making me look him in the eyes. "Do not put yourself down, we are equal. You are my mate. The moon goddess has paired us together for a reason. I will not reject you." He says calmly yet stern making a point, and butterflies form in my stomach.

A pain shoots through my head. "Ow!" I say, grabbing my head in pain.

"I'll get the doctor." He steps out, and the doctor follows him in.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Johnson. What's your name?" He says as he checks my eyes with his light.

I can't tell them who I really am. They will send me back to my father.

"Julie Jordan." I say as calm as I could, changing my last name, because they would recognize it.

"How old are you?" The doctor asks.

"I'm 19." I say, wringing my hands.

"How bad is your pain. One to ten." He asks, checking the bandage.

"An eight." I say, flinching from the pain of him removing the bandage. Layton looks, and his body tenses.

"It's still bleeding a little, but that's normal." The doctor says, giving Layton a look. He backs away, looking at me as the doctor puts fresh bandages on my head.

He finishes and looks at Layton.
"Give these pain meds, she can have them every four hours. She still has a mild concussion, so don't let her do too much. And change her bandage as needed." He says, handing Layton some more gauze and the pain meds.