chapter Four

Lola's P.O.V

'Whats going to happen, I asked Max 'I don't know Lola but don't worry.. just because my sisters not dating your brother anymore they cant stop us from seeing each other, Max said as we walked down tbe street when Max then stopped by a stand where a man was selling things.

'Excuse me, do you sell any dog hair? Im gonna stick it all over me and make myself a wearwolf, Max says as I looked at the man who just turned away and walked away. 'Max?, I said 'I get it you're gonna go check in the back. Alright thanks buddy, Max said. 'Max why would you ask that, I asked. 'Just wanted to make myself a wearwolf, Max said 'trust me Max being a wolf is not as great as you think it is, I said as my brother walked passed us. 'Mason what you doing here, I asked. 'Yo Mason, whats up? Max asked Where you going? Both Max and I asked. 'Listen Max its probably not a good idea that we hang out anymore, and I hate to say this but maybe Lola shouldn't see Max either , Mason said 'WHAT?! I shout.

'Listen eithen though your sister now knows the truth tbat I trulely love her she cant't have a normal life with me and if I cant be with Alex I cant let Lola stay here and be with you, Mason said. 'Mason you cant do this.. please, I cry as Mason hugs me. 'Ive lost my wolf powers Lola and if I cant have a normal life with her I cant let you stay here, Mason said 'I'll look after her Mason I promise, Max says as Mason lets go of me and Max holds my hand pulling me into a hug.

Just then Alex comes running over Lola Max Im sorry... I know you both care about each other and I cant let us be the reason you cant be friends.. stay with Lola Max, Alex said 'really Alex, I asked. 'Yes Max has never had a friend like you and I can see you care about my little brother.. please stay, Alex said. I hugged Max 'thank you Alex, Max said 'I agree with Alex.. Lola you can stay friends, Mason said. 'Thank you Mason, I said 'but Alex you can never have a normal like with me now, Mason said. 'But im a wizard nothing in my life has ever been normal, Alex said. 'I have to go. When I turn into a wolf, I can't crontrol myself. It wont be safe for you. At least you know I really love you, Mason said as he kissed Alex.

'Look after my sister for me, Mason said as he then came over to me and hugged me tight. 'Love you sis, Mason said 'Love you Mason.. dont worry I'll come find you, I told him. 'He loved me, Alex said to her brother Justin. 'He always will love you Alex.. dont worry I will always go out and find him and talk to him about you, I told her. 'I foud ger and lost her again, Justin said. 'Dont worry you two ill find a way to get them both back for you, I told them. 'Thank you so much Lola, Alex and Justin say.

Third Persons P.O.V

'Max, Alex shouts as Max is howling at the moon with me. 'What?, Max asked 'what are you doing?, Alex asked. 'Im howling, what does it look like, Max said. 'Yeah I understand Lola is doing that because she is a wolf, Alex said as Mason comes over in wolf form Howling. 'See you around buddy, Max said as Mason ran off.

Lola went back to the Russo's house with Max and his brother and sister.'dont worry guys I will find my brother and I will be here and there all the time. I will find a way to turn him back, Lola told them as Alex hugged Lola 'thank you so much, Alex said. Lola seen the Russos parents. 'Hey! Dad I think I finally got the mummy eyes to worj,

'Max, Lola said 'Max those are dangerous. You shouldn't play with them give em to me, Max's dad said as he took them off him. 'Alright, fine. Come on Lola lets go, Max said. 'Thank you again Mr Russo for letting me stay here for a bit, Lola said. Its no problem Lola any friend of Max's is welcome. It must be hard for you with your brother leaving, Jerry said. 'Yes Mr Russo but Im sure I will find him and be able to bring him back one day, I said as Mr Russo smiled and Lola left to catch up with Max.

'Jerry, did you fold the laundry? Mrs Russo asked he then put the mummys eyes to his. 'You are under my power, you'll never ask me to fold the laundry again, He said. 'Your wish is my comnand. I will do whatever you want and ask for nothing in return. She said. 'They work haha I want lasagne for breakfast. he said as she walked closer to him. 'Noy, get off 'Jerry, she said taking the mummys eyes off him. 'I was just...