Chapter Three

Third Persons P.O.V

'Alex I didn't mean what I said I was in shock from seeing Juliet but I wanna be with you, Mason told Alex 'really, she asked 'yes I do, Mason said. 'Look Mason I've been in shock before too.. like when I accidentally made my brother disappear or I accidentally made my parents not know who I am or I accidentally.... 'Honey we get it you messed up a lot, her mum said. 'Yes but I've never accidentally told someone that I love them when I didn't, Alex cried. 'Alex it's not his fault being a wolf makes you say things you don't mean, Lola said, 'Lola I'll handle this, mason said pushing Lola aside. 'But.., Lola spoke ' Alex I know it's hard for you to understand, Mason said 'I think you should go, Alex said leaving.

'It's time for you to go Mason, Jerry said 'yes sir I'll be on my way then and I'll regret my mistake for the rest of my life, Mason said 'wait a minute Mason, Lola said as she walked over to Max 'I guess this is the last time I'll see you, Lola said with tears. 'Here, Max said giving her a bracelet. 'Where did you get this, Lola asked 'read it, he asked L❤️M BFF our first letters of our names love it, Lola said as Max put it around her wrist. 'Thank you, she says as Max hugged Lola tight. 'I'll miss you, Max said as he pulled away from the hug and Lola left with Mason. 'What's wrong with you people it's finally a chance to have a werwolf in the family and you ruined it, Max said. 'Sorry Max but they can't be part of our family, Justin said 'I finally get a best friend I really care about and you take her away from me.. now I'll never have werwolf thanks giving and I'll never know what it's like to have fur stuffing, Max said. Leaving the sup shop

Excuse me do you sell any dog hair I'm trying to make myself a werwolf, Max asked a man who just ignored him and left. 'Mason wait up where you going, 'listen Max it's not a good idea we hang out anymore every time I see you I think of Alex, Mason said 'wait I'm trying to think if I should be offended or not, Max said 'MAX!!, Lola shouts running up to him hugging him tight. 'Lola Ive missed you, Max said 'Wish we can be together be friends, Lola said. Mason you can't just give up like that man I mean look at us .. I'm not giving up on Lola and you and Alex should be together and I think you should make it happen by werwolf thanksgiving, Max said. ''Werwolf thanksgiving? Mason asked. 'Yeah I kind of told my wizard friends I was going to your house, Max said. Max there's no such thing as werwolf thanksgiving, Lola laughs.

'I don't know if Alex will ever understand this werwolves are very loyal problem is we are also very implosive that's why seeing Juliet made me say things I didn't even mean, Mason said. 'I tried telling Alex that day, Lola said 'that was what you was talking about, Max said. 'I think you should explain this to Alex the implosive thing is worth mentioning, Max said. 'I haven't been able to talk to Alex alone, Mason said 'well she's upstairs she's either crashed out on the couch or she's doing homework, Max then laughs. 'No she's crashed out on the couch, Max said.

'Alex?, Mason says 'oh my god Mason, Alex said 'Max how could you do this, Harper asked. 'Oh trust me it wasn't easy and I mm sorry but I can't lose my best friend and let Alex lose Mason either, Max said 'aww! Harper said. 'Alex I'm over Juliet you've got to believe me, Mason said 'well I don't just because she don't love you I'm your second chose, Alex said. 'Well if we can't be together your brother can't stop my sister Lola from being with Max..As much as I want to keep my sister safe I can't see her upset. listen to me Alex I can prove it.. find the neckless I gave you and it'll show you that I do love you, Mason said. 'Please Alex, Lola begged getting tired of all this. 'Okay, Alex said. 'What?.. no Alex what if he hurts you again, Justin asks. 'He won't... he never intended to, Lola said. Mason looked at Lola as to say 'leave this to me, 'sorry, Lola says to Mason 'let's go, Alex said as they left looking for the neckless.

Lola's P.O.V

'Oh before we go can I talk to you Justin, Mason asked Justin as he looked at him then me. 'What are you doing, I said in my mind knowing he can hear it. 'Trying to help you keep seeing your best friend... Lola I know I'm always protecting you but I've been doing that since we were kids and if I'm the one keeping you away from someone you care about I don't want to be that person, Mason says. 'Thank you, I say 'I'm not talking to you, Justin said. 'Please, Mason asks 'it's ok Justin, Alex said. 'Fine what is it, Justin asks 'please let my sister stay friends with Lola. Let them see each other, Max asked. 'Justin looked at me and Max then there dad Jerry spoke.

'They can see each other Mason, Jerry said. 'Really!, both me and Max say. As I run over to max and he gives me a hug 'I've missed you, Max says. 'You guys are so cute together, Harper said 'what?, we both say. 'You'd make a cute couple, Harper adds. 'We are just best friends, Max said when Max said that it made me feel strange like I wanted to be more than just friends.. 'you arght Lola, Max says. 'Huh! Oh ye just best friends, I say 'I'm just saying you would make a cute couple.... If you was together , Harper said.

I looked at the bracelet Max gave me and smiled 'come on my brother will probably want to be alone to look for the neckless, I said as Max and I decided to stay behind and finally get to hang out. 'Why don't you come meet my friends and watch a movie, Max said 'okay, I said as Mason stopped. 'Wait? Lola you can't date Max, Mason said 'why not, I asked. 'I'm your brother I'm supposed to protect you, Mason said Lola laugh 'from what?... making friends, I asked 'for dating him, Mason said 'how dare you Mason I can chose any friend I want, I said 'you can't love him though, Mason said 'what you talking about?, I asked. 'You just can't, Mason said.

'Why? Your dating Alex Max's sister and they are both wizards. 'I'm not saying I love Max because I haven't known him long but If Im ever to love him it's none of your business. I know you want to protect me Mason but you can't stop me from being friends with a wizard or even fall for one, I said annoyed. 'She's right Mason saying that is like saying I'm not right for you, Alex said 'that's not what I mean Alex, Mason said. 'Let's just find the neckless and see if Masons telling the truth, Alex said.

'Come on, I said leaving with Max. 'I'm so sorry Max my brother does't mean it like that sometimes he says stupid things. 'It's alright I mean I am pretty wearied and if I was the oldest out of my family and had to protect Alex or Justin. I'd probably be the same and do the same, Max said as Max got his wand and flashed us out of there back to his friends.

Third persons P.O.V
Alex couldn't believe what Mason said about Max and his sister but she couldn't think about all that right now... she had to find that neckless 'I FOUND IT?, Alex said as she took it and put it around Masons neck. 'You do love me, Alex said 'I told you and I'm sorry about what I said back there with Max and Lola, Mason said 'it's ok...Max is probably over it by now... he don't usually take things offensive, Alex said

'Now you can see how I truely feel about you, Mason said. Alex decided not to tell her parents what happened with Max Mason and Lola because she don't want her brother to lose his friend who she believed would end up being perfect for him.
___________________________________
Hope you like this chapter it's not the best but please keep reading voting and adding to your lists. If you have any ideas for my book please leave a comment on my wall or message. Thank you