Chapter two

Mason's P.O.V

'Mason I still think this is a bad idea, Lola told me as I went looking for Juliet with Justin and his family. 'Why I'm just helping a friend out, I said. 'I can't believe Alex is in love with you and you haven't been with her long, Lola said I just looked at her. 'Please tell me your not going to let Alex keep that neckless are you, Lola asks. 'As long as that neckless keeps glowing... showing she loves me then yes she's keeping it, I said. 'Before you go with Justin I just want you to be careful out there, she said 'don't worry I'll be fine, I said. 'I'm not just talking about being carful out there but careful you don't do something wrong, Lola said. I then left with the Russos when Lola stopped me. 'Wait!, she says.

'What? I said stopping and turning to face her. 'I'm coming with you, she said 'what?, I ask. 'Well if everyone is going I don't really want to be here alone and miss out on your adventure, Lola said making me laugh 'come on then, we then went with the Russo's we walked in the woods when I watched my sister talking to Max. I could see she couldn't stop smiling when she's around him... 'it's not fair ... how come he gets to pee on every tree we pass and you slapped me when I did it, Max says talking about me making Lola laugh. 'Well she's not doing it, Justin laughs. 'That's cause I'm a girl.... I don't do that, Lola laughs at how silly it all is.

Lola's P.O.V

Alex just looks at Max when Mason came running back. 'Ahhh! That's better. Mason said getting the sent from the dental floss again. I watched as Mason walked over to Alex and  kissed her cheek. 'Awww!! Hey I've been meaning to ask you something.... I thought when a werewolf kisses an non werewolf they turn into a werewolf? Alex asks 'That's only with mutts... Lola and I are purebred, Mason said smelling the floss again. 'Hah here that Justin... my boyfriends a purebred, hmm, Alex bragged. 'So you dated a mutt werewolf?, I ask justin. 'Hmm. 'Ye you should of seen it Lola he had to drink his own bath water to get back to normal, Max laughs

'actually because I was covered in werewolf hair dad thought I had to take a bath in milk but I was meant to drink it, Justin said as both of us laugh. 'Sorry I don't mean to laugh haha!, I laugh. As we walked into a big room. 'Juliet! Juliet!, Justin shouts 'you sure we are in the right place, Justin asks Mason. 'Hard to confuse vampire with another sent. Mason said. 'I have a bad feeling about this, I said 'ahhhh the young fool has finally come, the mummy says. 'It's the mummy!!! Quick, Justin said as we all hide. 'Whatever you guys do do not look into his eyes or else he will shoot these red beams and turn you into his minion, Justin said. 'Well thank you for that mr over explainer... only an idiot would look into the mummy's eyes, Alex says. Max quickly gets up 'Hey mummy I think your kids looking for you, he says. 'MAX GET DOWN!, I said as me and Alex push him back down. 'Sorry, Max said.

'We've come for Juliet, Justin said 'I know your undying love for Juliet made me expect your arrival, the mummy said as Justin got up holding a plant by his face. 'Really?, he asked 'actually no it was Juliet's constant moaning. My boyfriends gonna come for me!! my boyfriends coming for me, the mummy mocked. 'Dude that's actually a really good impression, Alex said getting up and taking the branch from Justin. 'Just give Juliet back so we can go back to doing that boyfriend girlfriend stuff, Alex said as Lola looked at her 'what, Alex asks.

'Nothing just dumb thing to say to a mummy, I told Alex when the mummy let #Juliet! Someone's here to see you!!, the mummy says as Justin runs up to a board. 'Juliet!!! What did you do to my beautiful sweet vampire girlfriend, Justin says,

Max needed something to clean his shoe with and ended up taking the paper off the mummy turning him to dust. "Good thinking Max, Alex said. The red eyes fell to the floor as Max picked them up 'Max you shouldn't be touching those, I said. As Justin set Juliet free. . Justin, Juliet said with a big smile on her face. 'Oh no shes, I said 'you found me, Juliet says as Justin hugs her. Spinning her around. 'Mason we just had a victory pick me up and spin me like Justin did to Juliet, Alex said as he did what she asked. 'Your looking at me and I'm not turning into a minion... or am I... NO I don't know what a million is, Max said as I ran over to him. 'Give me them.

'Mason thanks I owe you one, Justin says. 'Mason, Juliet asks 'hello Juliet it's been a long time!, Mason says. 'We better go before something bad happens, I said 'what do you mean, max asks. 'Yeah 300 years you haven't changed, Juliet said. 'Actually I change all the time remember, Mason said. 'Oh my god yeah ready fetch tech, Juliet says as Mason runs after something she chucks. 'What's going on, Justin asks. 'Do you guys know each other, Alex asked 'yeah we used to go out. Juliet said 'Juliet used to be my girlfriend, Mason said. 'This is really not good, I said

'Alex then pulled her brother aside and spoke about them both. 'Max I need to stop this, I said 'I know, Max said taking the eyes from me, 'hey guys check it out, Max said putting the glass ball eyes to his. You are now under my power go make me some waffles haha haha, Max laughs. 'I told you give me them, I said. 'Ok ok, Max said. ''Mason you haven't stopped staring at Juliet since we found her, Alex said.

'Juliet I didn't know we was looking for you.... I NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU!!! Mason shouts dropping to the floor on his knees. 'OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Alex asks 'This was a bad idea, Lola said 'I don't know, Mason said MASON! ''I can't believe you would say that.. can't you see how I feel about you?, Alex aid How could you, Alex cried. 'I'm sorry something just came over me, Mason said 'we should go, I said'Alex please I, Mason says. 'I never want to see you again, Alex said chucking the neckless. 'Dude I don't know what you just did but she's seams pretty hurt.. I'm gonna let it slide so me you and Lola can still hang out, Max said. 'NO! Just pulls Max aside. 'Justin please let me explain this, Mason said. 'There's nothing to explain you broke my sisters heart.. he's not cool with any of us and neither is Lola, Justin said. 'WHAT!!!, I shout.

'But Justin Lola's my friend 'please Justin you can't do that, I said. 'I'm sorry Lola but your Masons sister and that means we can't be friends with you either, Justin said. 'Look Juliet haven't known you for 3 years but I have known you in a instant we have something special and if you can't feel it then.. I'll never be able to convince you, Justin said as Juliet hugged him 'I love you Justin.. I'm sorry Mason I loved you once but that was a long time ago, Juliet says as Justin and Juliet flash out back home to his.

I could feel tears falling 'I can't believe this, I said 'I'm sorry Lola, Mason said giving me a hug. 'I'm sorry too Lola I'm going to miss you. He hugs me making me cry more 'listen guys I've always wanted to hang out with a werwolf but I think my brother and sister are going to flash me out of here so let's make a plan to..., before he could finish he was flashed out. 'I'm so sorry Lola, Mason said 'me too I can see how much you love Alex and I know that you couldn't help what you said, I told him as I say with Mason arms hugged him. 'Right let's go, I said 'what do you mean, he asked 'we are going to their house to get them back. I'm not losing the one friend I got and really care about, I said. Mason and I then went back to find Alex and Max.

Sub shop

We got to the sup shop to see max outside cleaning. 'MAX, I shout running over to hug him. 'Lola Mason what you guys doing here, Max asked. 'Mason is here to talk to Alex and I came because I can't let your brother stop me from seeing you, I said as Max pulled me into a hug. 'I knew you come back to hang out with me, Max said. I'm not here to hang out with you Max I've come to talk to Alex, Mason said. 'Talk to Alex that's crazy that's like a fox like a were fox, Max said 'where's Alex?, Mason asks 'where Alex, Max said when Mason walked into the shop.

'Alex?, Mason said 'oh my god!, Alex said. 'Mason I don't think Alex wants to see you and neither can Max see Lola, Justin said 'don't bring me into this man... why can't she see me anyway, Max said. 'Alex is your sister we don't hang out with your sisters ex boyfriend or their sister, Justin said.
____________________________________
Only a short chapter I'll update soon. Vote , share and add to your reading lists. Thank you
Max Russo / Jake T Austin fans