Next Morning

Sam and Dad get ready for their hunt. I Just lay down, acting like I'm asleep. My dad kisses my forehead before heading out the door with Sam. I wait until I can't hear the sweet purr of the impala anymore. I quickly slip out of bed and change into some clean clothes. I grab my duffle bag with everything I will need and slip out the door of the motel room. I smile to myself as I pull out a copy of the paper with the Address,and information on the hunt Sam made as I walk down the road. I stop and grab a ride from a nice lady at one of the small dinners to the warehouse outside of town. As we pull up a little ways away, she gives me a wary look before smiling. I tell her I'm just taking some photos for a school project before slipping out of the car and waiting till she drives off. When she's gone I slipped into the tree lines and look around for my Dad and Sam. I finally spot them a couple yards away and pray to God they didn't hear the lady's car. They didn't seem to be troubled by any noises so I stay in my spot. After hours of watching and waiting. My Dad and Uncle Sam slowly creep up to the old warehouse,the silver tin gleaming in the sunlight. They make their way in the warehouse with any complications. I slowly creep up the edge of the tree line and listen for any sounds. All goes well untill I hear a loud scream from a girl and fighting. I try to remain in my place,but when my Uncle yells for my dad. I grab my michete and run for the door. It felt like forever until my body burst through the front doors of the warehouse and right into a vamp. I quickly duck as he grabs for me,only to bring my knife up and slice his head clean off. It falls to the floor with a thud and that's when hands wrap around my throat. I wince and struggle for air as I'm lifted of the ground and scream as I'm thrown through on of the glass doors. I hear more screaming and sound of fighting as I struggle to pull out the large shard of glass imbedded in my left shoulder. My vision blurs as white hot pain shoots through my body. Breathing heavily,I yank the glass out and cry out in pain,frantically looking for my dad or Uncle. I see my dad slice off the last vamps head before rushing over to me while Sam helped the other lady. "Mary what the hell! Are you alright?"He yells as he rips his shirt and puts it against my wound. I whine and grit my teeth in pain only to have my dad pull me to his chest. "Come on,we're going to the impala. Me and uncle Sammy will fix it. He mumbles frantically as he picks me in one swift move and rushes me out to the impala. I felt myself getting dizzy from blood loss."It must have cut deeper than I thought." I mumble as Sam makes his way into the car and I drift into a pain infested dream.