This Sucks!

About 10 hours later we pull into the town of Forks. I feel someone shake me softly and mumble something. I groan and turn away from who ever was shaking me. "Mary wake up were here." I heard my dad say as he shakes me again. I slowly open my eyes and look up at him. I yawn and stretch then climb out of the backseat
of the impala. Sam was already in the motel room so I just followed my dad inside. "Hi uncle Sammy." I smile and sit down at the table by him. "Hey shortie, nice hair." He smiles and hands me a hairbrush out of his bag. I brush my hair and give him a look. He laughs quietly and then motions for Dean to come here. My dad walks over and grabs a thing of spray paint.  Him and Sam started drawing the symbols from my mom's book on the floor under a carpet and lining the doors and windows with salt. I watched them carefully,  trying to learn how to draw the symbols. After they were done my dad and Uncle sat down at the table. "So you find out where the victim's family lives?" My dad asked. Sam nods his head. "Ya they live down the road from here. Their son, AJ, went to school where he was killed." Uncle Sam replys. I look at them and then at my dad as he replys, "we can go check It out in the morning. Right now I want food and sleep." Sam nods his head grabs the impala keys from my dad. I guess he is going to get some food. "Hey dad." I mumble quietly. He looks at me as he gets up and lays down on one of the beds. "Can I help with the hunt?" I ask possiblely knowing the answer. "No." He answers curtly sitting up. I give him a look that only Dean Winchester's kid could. "Why not? I want to hunt too!" I ask angrily. "Mary I said no. Your not hunting. You will stay here and wait for us to get back tomorrow." He said leaving no room to argue. I sigh angrily and lean back into the chair. "This sucks." I mumble quietly. "What was that?" My dad ask as he looks at me with a quizzical look on his face. "Nothing." I huff.