I can't be a dad!

3rd Person Pov

Dean looks over at his now sleeping child. He sighs and cusses quietly. "You ok?" Sam ask as he pulls up a chair. "Sammy, I can't be a dad. This life won't let me." Dean mumbles sadly. "Dean we can't leave her alone, she just turned 15!" Sam replys shocked. "She can't stay here! It will get her killed! There is a reason Alison left me. It was to keep her safe!" Dean yells. Mary mumbles and shifts in her sleep. "Dean you'll wake her up!" Sam whisper yells. There was an awkward silence between the two brothers. "Dean, there is a reason Alison told her to find you. She trust you and right now your all that girl has!" Sam says giving Dean his signature look. Dean nods his head. "I know, I'm going for a drive." Dean mumbles and then leaves the room. Sam sighs and looks at Mary. She looks like Dean's twin,from the color of her hair to Dean's green eyes. Sam looks back to his books for research on the case. He looks up with worry as he hears Mary scream in her sleep. "MOM!" "DEAN!" She wails and sits up. Sam rushes over to her side. "What's wrong, what happend?" He asked and hugged her. She holds onto him and sobs out "It killed her! It killed my mom!" Sam sighed and hugged her. "Shhh your ok, its going to be ok." He murmed. "I want Dean." She mumbled into Sam's T-shirt. Sam sighed and silently cussed at his brother. "Hurry back dean, she needs you." He thought silently as he soothed Mary back to sleep.