Chapter 8: mail at 3 AM

I woke up at 3 AM I just couldn't stop thinking of Alex or if I got into Mali so I went outside to check the mail and there was one letter and it was for me!

I ran inside and opened it, and I got into Mali! I screamed at the top of my lungs and my mom came running out from her room "what! Are you okay!" She asked "I GOT INTO MALI!" I screamed "WHAT!" She said then I showed her the letter and we both screamed I was so happy!

AlexHero: wow! Were gonna see each other in a month!
Alyssa22: yeah I literally can't wait!
AlexHero: <3 I gtg to school ttyl
Alyssa22: okay bye <3
Then I realized I missed the bus, so I had to walk to school which sucked but I got there in time "did you find out!" Asked Kate "yes! I got in!" I said "finally you get to see you boyfriend!" She said and I blushed. "Where are you going?" I asked Kate "Cappa" said Kate "aw were going to be 50,000 miles away" I said "I never thought of that" said Kate.

Me and Kate are best friends and now were going to be 50,000 miles best friends which is a lot harder then being 0 miles best friends.

I got home and ran to my computer and I got a message from Alex and it was a picture of him and a girl
AlexHero: {picture}
Alyssa22: WHY WOULD U CHEAT ON ME!
AlexHero: no no no! That's a pic of me and my cousin
Alyssa22: then why did u send that to me!
AlexHero: it was a mistake my cousin name is Alyssa
Alyssa22: oh sry
AlexHero: it's okay :)