the fame triangle (chapter 61)

sam and chandler follow brighton out of her trailer. they all meet up on set. the episode takes place in the woods. they start the scene off by sam and brighton walking through the woods and talking about life. they eventually end up making out against a tree until chandler finds them and ruins it. chan's character now hates sam's character and he then runs back to camp crying. the director yells cut and the scene is over. they each go back to their trailer and change. sam gets done early and goes to bri's trailer to wait for her. she walks out and smiles, "hey sam. that was a great first scene." he blushes, "i guess. it was fun." chandler walks out and sees them. he gets upset and walks the opposite way of them. brighton sees chandler and runs after him leaving sam alone. "chandler! what's wrong?" she grabs his arm and he pulls away from her. "leave me alone. you should be paying attention to your boyfriend." she sighs, "so that's what this is about? you're jealous of our scene?" he turns so that he's facing her. "it's not the just the scene. it's about you. i loved you. well i still do. but i don't want to share you. on the show you two are gonna end up having sex or something while i'm forced to watch. it hurts to see you and him even talking. i hate him. i wish you would have never told him to be on the show. it was a bad move. it was our thing. now it's you two's thing. i just hate you for doing this to me. so from now on, if you're gonna flirt with him, don't be near me." he tears up and walks away. brighton stands speechless. sam catches up to her, "what's wrong?" she starts to cry, "from now on, there's nothing between us. just the show. we can be friends. we can be best friends. but i have feelings for chandler. i only have feelings for him. it's hurting him to see us together. i just wanted you to know how i felt. i'm sorry." she looks down, feeling horrible. he lifts her head up, "don't be sorry, it's fine. i'm okay. you don't see me crying, do you? it's okay bri. i still care for you and i'm here for you." he hugs her. "it's gonna be okay." she feels a little better hearing that. she pulls away, "thank you for understanding." she smiles. he returns the smile, "now go find him and win back your boy." he laughs. she laughs quietly, "thank you again, love you sam." he nods, "no problem." she chases after chandler, she eventually finds him. "chandler!!"