Run Gorden, Run.

Mia was like a sister to Tasha even tho she was their family's maid. She had been abused and molested almost her whole life by her father. Her dad started having sex with her when she was five years old after her mom left her and her sister with their dad before taking off with another man to start a new family.

Her dad would hit her and her sister with a stick if they didn't agree to have sex with him or the men who paid money to their dad to have sex with his daughters.
He threatened to kill them if any of them ever tried to leave the house without his consent.

They had no choice but to do whatever they were told, they never saw or heard from their mother since she left.  They were locked up in the house and weren't allowed to go to school or even go out to play with their peers. The money their dad made from them was used to provide food and his bottles of beer.
At the age of fifteen, Mia got pregnant and delivered in the house with the help of her grandmother who was a midwife. Right after delivery, she fainted and when she woke she didn't see the baby, her dad and grandma told her the baby died so he buried it immediately.

When their dad left the room, both girls rushed to their grandma and poured out their sorrow. They explained what their dad had been doing to them and pleaded with her to help them escape. Their grandmother ignored their complaint and said
"I was asked to come here and assist you with your delivery, my work is done, I don't want to make your dad angry"

"You girls have to figure it out, you are no longer kids and be careful your father is not the forgiving kind" she added before heading outside.
Cora, Mia's elder sister decided to take matters into her own hands without telling her sister, she was only sixteen at the time.

Later that night when he was asleep,  Cora went into his room slowly and quietly pulled out his gun from the top drawer of his bedhead. She pointed the gun at his head while he was still asleep but got interrupted by her sister.
"Cora what are you doing?!" Mai shouted from the doorway.

Before Cora could respond, her dad woke up and pushed her to the ground in a blink of an eye. There was a struggle between them for a second and suddenly there was a gunshot. Within seconds the floor was covered in thick red blood.

The police were called after the incident and Mia was taken to court for the murder of their Father.

After a little struggle between Cora and her father, he finally got a hold of the gun and was about to shoot her when Mia hit behind his head with the iron with all her strength, the gun dropped before he could fall to the floor, Mia quickly picked it up. She said

"Go to hell you son of bitch" before shooting him in the head.
His brain splashed all over her and her sister's face.
Cora called the police immediately and told them she had just shot her dad out of self-defence.

"What are you doing Cora why did you call the police"? Mia questioned her sister.
"Do you have an alternative? When the police arrive tell them he tried to kill you and you were defending yourself" Cora responded quickly while heading towards the door.

"where are you going, we did this so don't you dare leave me alone" Mia added feeling scared.
"No, you did this and I'm wearing gloves so my prints are not on the gun, yours are," Cora said before running away.

Mia won the case with the help of Tasha who paid a good lawyer to take her case.
Mia's grandmother was one of Tasha's employees, she pleaded with Tasha to defend and take care of her granddaughter because she had no one.