Hellicarrier

Mama- Nat
Mom- Maria
Age- 13
Nickname for nat- декта (baby)
Nickname for maria- lil agent

Y/n pov:

My name is Y/n Hall and I am 16. I go to school at Midtown High School. To my peers I am normal but I have a secret. You see I am the daughter of Maria Hill and Natasha Romanoff so technically my real name is Y/n Romanoff-Hill. I live in a SHIELD Hellicarrier with mom and mama (when they're not on a mission), Fury and Coulson along with many other SHIELD agents. As I go to a public school I go by Hall but when I'm not I go by Romanoff-Hill. I have superpowers that are mind reading and telekinesis I can also add other people to someone's mind to have a conversation.

I'm currently sat in history. We are going to find out where we are going on our trip.

"Today we are finding out where we are going and the rules that the place has." Miss Jones says

"We are going to the SHIELD Hellicarrier 64." She continues everyone looks around in shock.

"How did we get permission to go there?" I ask the teacher knowing it's nearly impossible to find the location of the ship without SHIELD technology.

"The school got in contact with the Director of SHIELD asking if we could do a trip to SHIELD HQ when he said we could go to a Hellicarrier we took the opportunity." She says and I make a mental note to talk to nick about it tonight as we go in 2 days

"Here are the rules and everything we need to know. As it is an active government ship we have to be careful with what we say when we leave. We have to respect all the agents there as they are working agents. We mustn't touch anything as they could be used and if we press the wrong controls it could be dangerous for us and the others. They are the rules. There is everything we need to know. When we get there Agent Coulson will take us inside to the place they call the bridge. Then we will meet the director when we are in the air then we find out from the director the timetable for the day and night we spend there." She says

I am already fearing the worst as we are staying the night like how I will have a catsuit under my clothes and when I get a private room anyway let's just get back to home then I'll talk to nick.

After school

I walk to the compound and now the tower tonight as mama is there seeing Clint. I walk into the compound and go into one of the 'family' rooms.

"Hey mama. Hey Clint. We have a problem with my school trip in 2 days." I say to them.

"Hey декта what's the problem?" Mama asks.

"We are going to a Hellicarrier and staying the night." I reply.

"That'll be fun why's it a problem. It's not like it's Hellicarrier 64." Clint says and I give him the he's it is look.

"Oh it is isn't it" Mama says shocked.

Timeskip 2 days

I stayed at the compound last night as we have to get to the jet at at 7am and that's when I would get to the compound so I just stayed the night. Clint and mama are on the Hellicarrier with mom. So here I am sat in the front of the quinjet watching from the first seat behind the pilot. When we get to the Hellicarrier Coulson is already waiting for us. I put my earpiece in so I can hear Nick and everyone.