Avengers Tower

Means in russian

My name is Y/n Hall and I am 15. I go to school at midtown High School. To my peers I am normal but I have a secret. You see I have always gone to Midtown but when my parents died I lost my only blood relatives and my best friend is MJ. She's the best. She knows quite literally everything about me and my life. So when they died I was terrified to go into a home because of my secret. My secret is that I can control the elements and I have a 6th sense I also have super strength. So my now mama and mom are Natasha Romanoff aka the black widow (mama) and Maria Hill aka the deputy director of SHIELD (mom) they are married. Obviously I live there, and MJ visits all the time it's like her second him she has a room and some if her colthes there. She's the only person who knows about this and everyone else thinks that my parents are still alive. So my real name is Y/n Romanoff-Hill.

Present:

I walk into my Chemistry class and sit next to MJ.

"Hey MJ" I say sitting down.
"Oh hey y/n/n, are you ready to find out where we're going to tour tomorrow?" She asks me.
"

Yeah. I guess, I'm just a little sad I won't to mom and mama getting back like I normally would but it's ok." I say in a saddened tone.

Our teacher, Mr Lambourne walked in.
"Ok class, I am happy to inform you that we are going to the one and only.... AVENGERS TOWER!"

Everyone was starting to whisper and scream in excitement. "Now we get to prove that the loser Hall is lying about her internship at the tower." Liz says and high fives Flash. They are the school bullies. They pick on me. They believe I fake my internship but I don't, my uncle Tony gave me a full time internship and I'm also faking that I live there. "Whatever" I respond.

Day of the trip:

I woke up and I already knew this wasnt going to end well.

We were on the bus. I was already freaking out. When we got there we went to the lobby we got told to wait there until the tour guide got there. "Hello everyone my name is Jessica and I will be your tour guide today." She gave out the passes and then came to me and MJ. "Hey y/n/n and MJ what are you doing you're meant to be at school should I let your mom's that you and MJ are not feeling good?" She asked "No Jess ugh we're at school we are on the tour" I reply "oh, well do you have your passes?" She asks and MJ responds "always."

We walked up to the scanners. "Ok everyone there are 10 levels. You all have level 2 passes. So I'll go through the levels, level 1 is press, level 2 is tours, level 3 are interns, level 4 are doctor banners interns, level 5 are normal scientists, level 6 is clearance 1-4 SHIELD scientists, level 7 is clearance 5-8 SHIELD scientists, level 8 are government officials, level 9 are clearance 8-10 SHIELD agents, level 10 are for the avengers." She explained and everyone walked through. No-one questioned when MJ got greeted by Friday and as she had a level 4 badge. No but when it came to me everyone was watching.

I went up to the scanner and placed my badge down. "Y/N HALL LEVEL 10 CLEARANCE SHOULD I TELL THE OTHERS YOU'RE HERE?" Friday says. "No Fri they know that I'm here I'm on the trip so it's all good." I respond. Everyone was staring at me. "Loser Hall hacked the system." Liz yelled out. Jessica gave me a look and I just shook my head. She began the tour.

I tuned her out as I knew more than she did. We were half way through the tour when we went into the lab hall we went into one of the lab but to my luck it was the one I took care of. Yes I take care of a lab 4.0 gpa people. We went in and there were the 10 interns that I took care off. Once we got in, the interns were looking around and spotted me and gave a sigh of relief. Missy came over to me. "Doctor Ro-Hall (she corrected herself when she saw the class and my face), can you help us with this formula we've been stuck in it for 4 hours and wee need your eyes to help us." The class went wide-eyed. I looked over to Mr Lambourne, he didn't know what to do so he just nodded. "Sure Lucy, what is it?" I ask still looking at the formula, " ah ok interns come here please. So what's happened is you just put in a - insead if a + and you need that < sign needs to be a >. Otherwise that's good to go." I state "Of course thanks doc if you didn't help we would've been here for another 4 hours." Lucy laughed and then left with the rest. I turned to see the class shocked and I just smirked with MJ. "Anyway should we continue?" I ask Jessica and she agrees.

We were now having lunch. "Ok everyone we have an hour then we will finish the tour." Jessica says as we go into the mess hall. After the hour was up we then headed to the training room for our last stop.

We walk in and everyone was there. They were training. I was shocked but I got out of it when MJ shook me then I hid behind her. They had already seen me and I looked around to see everyone with worry and shook on their faces. MJ had moved out of the way and my 6th sense went off and I was still looking around when I caught the arrow that Clint had shot at me. "Haha Scott pay up I told you she would catch it." Clint says whilst Scott gave him $20. Everyone was shocked and I put my head down embarrassed. "What the fuck Hall? How did you get them to do that?" Flash yelled. Then we heard a loud "LANGUAGE" from behind us. I knew that voice from anywhere that was uncle Steves voice. Everyone froze when they saw THE Black Widow, THE deputy director of SHIELD walk in holding hands but I hid behind MJ as they were walking into the training room doors below the observation deck that they were on. MJ had now moved so I was in full view of them. "Hey honey how are you? Also WE HAVE BEEN ON A MISSION FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND YOU DONT COME AND SAY HI" Leaving everyone questioning what was being said besides me, mama, aunt Lena and uncle Bucky. "Sorry mama and mom I am on a school trip and I couldn't say hi but this is a mandatory field trip." I responded. They both gave me a sweet smile as I only found out yesterday where we were going.

My class just stood there questioning what was going on. Then Liz decided now was a good time to make some snarky comments "Hey loser Hall. You know them? Or did you just sleep with someone to make them say that?" Liz said smirking. I hear MJ laughing. "If only you knew." I heard her whisper. With this all the avengers were heads up and glaring at liz. Aunt Lena even went as far as to get her gun pointing it at Liz's chest from where she was standing from. "Ok calm down everyone. No KILLING anyone I'm aiming saying that mainly to uncle bucky aunt Lena, mom and mama." I say. "NO Y/N! THAT KID IS BOTHERING YOU! I WILL NOT LET MY BABY SPIDER BE HURT! AND KID IF YOU EVER YOU EVER TALK TO MY BABY WIDOW LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU ARE IN FOR IT I WOULD RECOMMEND SLEEPING WITH ONE EYE OPEN BECAUSE ARE IN FOR IT!" Mama yelled. I looked over to mom and aunt Lena they both look like they are ready to kill her.

"OK ENOUGH" I yell. "NO Y/N MAMA IS RIGHT SHE CANT SPEAK TO YOU LIKE THAT I WILL NOT LET MY BABY SPIDER NIECE TO BE HURT!" Aunt Lena yells. All the attention draws from both the avengers and my class. "Mama and aunt Lena you were just speaking russian so only me, mom and uncle Bucky knew what you were saying, and mom please stop giving mama the glare of murder and disappointment at the same time. To everyone else no killing minors please." I ask "ok fine but can we think about it?" Aunt Lena and mama asks. Obviously they would ask that. "Yes cause there's no stopping you from thinking that as long as you don't do the actions" I reply and I get a groan and fine in response. "We're having a little chat about this tonight lil agent." Mom says. I groan in response. I look around to see all the avengers looking around giving either me or Liz a glare.

"Wait did you just call THE Natasha Romanoff mama and THE Maria Hill mom"Flash asked. Before I could say anything mama said ," it's Mrs Romanoff-Hill to you thank you very much and secondly yes she's our daughter." "Yeah right," Liz remarked, "How did you manage to do it? Just some poor kid living in a 1 bedroom apartment with her parents, how did you manage to pull this off?" Liz insisted. I just stood there with tears in my eyes my parents funeral was only 4½ months ago and their death was 6 months ago. "Ok everyone the tour is over Jessica can you get everyone from the tour out except MJ and y/n." Uncle Tony says. Jessica takes everyone out but before she does Tony says, "If you try and go near my niece again you are dead meat." And they left.

"That went well." I say to MJ sarcastically whilst wrapping my hands with tape so I can go and do some boxing and she just laughed.

A/N:
This is my second oneshot I hope you liked it and I decided half way through I was going to add Yelena and Bucky. Anyway hope you enjoyed and have a good rest of the day.