Chapter 10

Izuku Pov

It was a few days before the entrance exam, and I was putting training in high gear for my Digimon. There is a small problem however... Goamon. He's put in so much training and effort, yet he hasn't been able to digivolve into anything yet, which has me worried. I mean most Hackers would have sold their "useless" or "defective" Digimon on the Black Market, but I have had Goamon for a while now and selling him for money feels heartless. I'm sure there's other ways to Digivolve him similar to Strabimon and Veemon, but for now we were in EDEN training our heads off when I got the warning that Salamon can now Digivolve.

Izuku: Come on guys Salamon is ready to Digivolve.

Everyone ran back to me as we moved to the Digi lab.

Izuku: Ready Salamon?

Salamon nodded as I pointed my Digivice at her.

Salamon: Salamon Digivolve too...

Salamon?:Meicoomon!!

I looked at my new Meicoomon happily, as she looked over her new form.

Meicoomon:Haha! I think I like this form better than Salamon.

Izuku: I'm glad you're new evolutions grew on you Meicoomon.

Meicoomon smiled at me happily.

Mirei: Great Job Izuku.

I turned to Mirei and gave a light smile.

Izuku: Thanks. But I couldn't do it without your insight on Digimon Mirei.

Mirei chuckles.

Mirei: You're welcome. Now I would suggest that you get to studying, because their is going to be two parts of the test. A written portion and the active portion.

Izuku:Noted. Thanks.

Scrawny Depressed Neet Pov

I hate heroes... they act all high and mighty simply because Villains are scum bags. I wish there was a way to make them see what us quirkless people see. Anyway...I was called by Ms.Rei Kishibe to meet at the Aquarium because she wanted to talk to me about something. A few hours later I made it to the Aquarium.