Chapter 8

Blonde Girl Pov

I finally found the oddity in EDEN by creating a URL to it. Apparently this URL was called the Wind Temple Server for some reason. I made it private to me, Detective Kuremi, Nokia, Yuuko, Yuugo, and Fei so we could study it in the future. I then saw a small statue on the ground.

I picked it up then called Detective Kuremi

Kuremi:Kuremi here. Go ahead.

Blonde Girl:I made it to the server and found some type of statue.

Kuremi: Bring it back with you. We'll need to study it.

Blonde Girl:Rodger that.

Gatomon:What do you suppose it is?

Blonde Girl: That's what we're about to figure out.

???:Hey! What makes you think you could take the Human Spirit of Wind?

Girl:Oh! I'm so sorry.

???: Pfft! You think you were in trouble? I was just kidding. Anyway... Since you were able to move Human Spirit of Wind, that makes us Partners.

Girl:Huh?

The fairy extended her hand in a friendly manner.

???: I'm Tinkermon.

Purple haired boy Pov

I found the server oddity reported by Erika and decided to head there with Black Agumon, Pulsemon, and Chuumon. The server was called the Fire Temple Server. I picked up my Digivice and called Erika.

Boy:Erika, do you think you could make this server private to Hoodie alone?

Erika: Already on it...

Me and my Digimon partners walked around investigating the server.

Black Agumon:Reminds me of the Temples I've seen in the Digital World once or twice...

Pulsemon: Have you seen any like this?

Black Agumon:No not really...

Boy:Stay focused guys. Who knows what's in here.

We walked forward to see another Digimon that looked a bit like a monkey mixed with a dragon.