Chapter 1

14 year old Izuku Pov

I walked over to my usual spot when I needed to think, Highton View Terrace, after a long day of being teased for being quirkless and a Hacker. I leaned on the railing crying my eyes out angry. I just wish I could turn myself into digital data and a Digimon. That way I won't be made fun of for not having a specific trait that made up society nowadays.

Izuku:Why did I have to be a hacker let alone quirkless...?

???:You were just unfortunate my friend...

I looked to my left then to my right, but didn't see anyone talking to me. Freaking out I back up.

Izuku:Who, what, and where are you?

???:Calm down Midoriya...

Just then the space around me became a bunch of different numbers surrounded by a green background. A figure came out of the shadows with a fiery aura around them.

 A figure came out of the shadows with a fiery aura around them

???:I am Gankoomon a Digimon.

I back away from this Gankoomon scared thinking that was one of those crappy Isekai situation.

Gankoomon:We need your help Izuku Midoriya.

I slowly stopped freaking out after he said help.

Izuku:How do you know my name? And what do you mean We?

Gankoomon:The Royal Knight Digimon call for aid against a new threat looming in the Digital World that has made its way into EDEN.

Digital World? Royal Knight Digimon? I decided to play along because I can't become a hero in the real world so might as well be one on the Digital World.

Izuku: I'm listening...

Gankoomon:Monsters that devoured the Digital World are finding a way to hack their way into your world. You're the only human I was able to get into contact with. Will you help us? We can also find a way to make you capable of saving people in your world as well, so you yourself can become a hero.

Hearing those words was like talking a arrow in the heart. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. I wipe them away and step forward unaware of what I was stepping into.

Izuku: I'm in! What do I need to do?

I ask my voice shaking. Gankoomon nodded.

Gankoomon:Thank you for your help. Head home I will elaborate more there.

The odd atmosphere disappeared as I picked up my bag and ran home.