3

After a couple of hours, I heard something clang around. I stand up. Using my foot to find the flash-light I hear another clang. 

I found the light and shine it quickly.

My mind is racing to all the possibilities. Maybe a crackhead looking for drugs. I slowly walk around and find nothing.

*CLANG

*CLANG

I heard it again. Shining the light towards the sound, I saw a cat. A grand fluffy white cat. I sigh, realizing what caused the sound. 

I walk slowly and agile towards the cat. It hunkers down and runs away. The sun was now rising, and I turned my flashlight off once I saw the sun peering through my window. I walked to the window. The sun's warmth hit my face, causing me to smile. This is the warmth I should have felt when I was younger. After a few minutes, I open my eyes. I notice the color of the sky is now yellow, orange, and a bit of pink. My apartment started to fill with light as the sun moved.

After a while I packed some clothes in a bag and went to my gym. When I turned 18 I stole some watches and traded it for cash and got a membership. I walk in and a few people are working out but its 6 a.m so theres not many. 

I walk back to where the bathrooms are. I place my bag in a small cubby and I put my hair up. I walk out and work out for 2 hours. I'm not very muscular, I mean kind of but I'm more on the thick side than skinny. 

I have hella thick thighs. My arms are on the small side but have muscle. I want strength over anything. My legs are the strongest part of my body. So if anyone wants to mess with me there gonna get a power-house of a kick. 

When I was in foster care I learned to fight and take care of myself. I practice boxing on the bags at the gym from time to time so that my muscle memory will kick in. 

My waist is slim but I have a bit of a pudgy belly. I'm trying to tighten it and get it to be strong. I don't really care to have abs but if I get them over time that would be cool to.

After my workout I go back to the bathrooms and take a cold shower to cool off my body. 

I then change into a medium graphic scream tee and yes more cargo pants but this time grey.

Example:

Bruh lol this girl is wearing yeezy slides. Im dead... IDK why I find it funny. It caught me off guard. Anyway back to the book...

Once my clothes are on I dried my hair. After my hair was full dried I made my way out the gym. There now was more people here than when I came. Once I was out the door I made my way home.

I lived only a few blocks away. Since I walk so much my legs don't get tired but they do ache at the end of the day. I turn and walk down an alley. 

The next turn was my rundown building of a home. Alot of homeless people hang around. I don't fuck around with any of them because most of them are high on something. The ones on weed are decent I don't really care about weed like that so I dont mind there high. I try to stay away from all drugs. You never know whats in it. People lie about the craziest shit so dont trust anyone. 

I then made my way to a small hole leading into the building then I made my way up the stairs. I then entered my small apartment. Out of all the rooms this one was the cleanest so I made it mine. 

From what I know, no one else lives in the building they mostly hang around outside. This one was also the only one with a door that locked.

I closed the door and throw my bag on my beat up couch. When I started living here most of the furniture was already here so I just kept it. Not like I'm poor or anything.