𝟎𝟖

– "" –

– "" –

Could he stop?

Y/n glares at him, although feeling timid inwardly, she had to talk to him. It was one way or another.

If he wanted to talk things out, amazing but if not? Good, that's good too. But at least....he could stop confusing her. She was hurting everytime because she hoped he still cared.

" What the fuck do you want? "

She gripped on the can, tossing it straight to his head. He flinched, failing to catch it as he glared at her. " What the fuck? What is wrong with you? "

" Compared to a blade, " she sneered,
" that's nothing. You should be grateful. Trying to kill me once wasn't enough? "

" T-That's not—" he clenched his jaw,
Y/n just needed a glimpse of that hesitancy to know. She scoffed, " I know you hate me for what happened, but it runs so deep? I wasn't aware of that. "

" I wasn't trying to—"

" Then what do you call that? "

" You stepped back on your own! "

" You yelled at me! " she snapped, " I thought....you'd.. " sighing softly, she looked away.

" I would what? " he scoffed, " Push you down the stairs? "

Y/n bit her lip, " I thought you'd hit me. I got scared and I didn't see..." she trailed off, flinching at the look of disbelief that crossed his face. " Don't be so surprised. You've tried that before. "

" How long are you going to stay
petty? "

" What about you? " she crossed her arms, " don't you think I should be the one saying that?! If you would have approached me normally after moving here, I would have still apologized and tried to do something—"

" BULLSHIT! "

" See?! You're doing that again! "

Y/n grabbed another can, almost tossing the at him while he ducks. She huffed, " Kiro, let me ask you one
thing. "

He glared, lowering his hands slowly as he realized she's won't throw another one.

He sighed, looking away.

" Do you want to be my friend or not? Because this won't do. I don't want to form a habit of this. Answer me clearly, I won't ask you again. "

He scowled, opening his mouth but one glare from her made him realize she was serious. " I. won't. ask. again. "

He turned on his heels, hastily making his way towards the door but another can hits the back of his head. He groaned, " What the fuck, woman? What's with you? "

" Answer me, you jerk. " she tossed another one, " Don't you dare walk away again like you do every time. That's cowardly, even for you. "

" FINE! "