𝟎𝟔

– "" –

– "" –

Y/n doesn't return for he whole match and Oikawa makes it his job to look for her. The first place was obviously the swimming pool, but she wasn't there.

He goes back around the school building, classrooms and whatnot. But in the end, he finds her in the swim club's room, sitting in a corner on her phone.

He huffed, knocking on the door as he leaned against it. " I looked through half of the school, you know. "

He ignored the fact that he noticed her red eyes right away. She seems startled but doesn't tell him to go away as he sits beside her, holding out a cream bun.

" Thank you. "

He nods, peeking at her phone. " What game is that? "

" Oh, a friend of mind used to play. "

" You had friends? "

He chuckled, rubbing his side. Y/n huffed as she stuffed her cheeks, hugging her knees.

" Of course, I did. It was a volleyball team I managed back in middle
school. "

" That's cool. No wonder you're good at managing the team. " he sighed, also hugging his knees as he watched her, smiling at her puffed cheeks.

" Are you feeling better? "

" Mhm. "

" Let me walk you home, then. "

Y/n sighs, " Why? Let's stay here for longer if you're not busy. "

Oikawa freezes as she leaned on him, her head falling on his shoulder. He bit his lip, humming softly. " I'm free. "

A good few minutes pass in comfortable silence, Oikawa is convinced Y/n has fallen asleep, but then she speaks up.

" I was in the same middle school as Kiro. In Nerima, " she sighed softly, " we weren't friends for long, but we had a big fight because of volleyball. "

" Why is it that he still plays it with ease and you are scared? " he murmured,
" Why are you the only one affected? "

" Well, " Y/n sits straighter, " A part of me believes it was my fault. But I know we're both equally to be blamed. He took things too far, I threw away our friendship because I was
scared. "

Oikawa nods, sighing softly. He hesitantly reached out, catching the strand of her hair and pushing it aside.

" But you'll be fine, right? "

" Hopefully. "

" Then that's good. "

---

Kiro just can't understand why he was the way he was. He owns up to every mistake he has made, but stealing someone's passion for a sport has really made him hate himself.