𝟎𝟒

- "" -

- "" -

Though swimming didn't give her the freedom volleyball does, she still likes it. She likes the feeling of lightness when she's floating, it's like she's floating in the sky.

She likes how muffled it is underwater, no people to bother her, no effort to put in socializing. Just her.

However, it's easy for her to know she's not alone anymore. She blinks, staring at the ceiling again for a good few seconds.

Her body refused to move from the tranquil position, but the unwanted presence made her uneasy.

She let herself sink in, annoyed as she broke through the surface and looks towards the door.

" Why are you here? "

" So you do speak. "

She frowns, looking away. Kiro sat there, his legs dipped in the water. She scowled, " You're dirtying the pool. "

" My bad. " he said, sounding unapologetic and not bothering to get his feet out, " Why do you think I'm here? "

" I moved because you didn't want me there. What's the meaning of this? "

He shrugged, standing up. " I was wondering if you've started to play again, but guess not. Well, it's for the better. You don't deserve to play alongside such hardworking people. " he waved lazily, " I'll see you at the gym. "

Y/n pursed her lips, " If I were to, what were you going to do? Throw a knife at me again? " she watching him leave with a huff, oblivious to his flinch.

With her mood now ruined, she climbed over the edge and sat up, a heavy sigh escaping her lips.

" Y/n-chan? "

She jumped, alarmed.

" Oh, Tooru? You startled me. " she grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her because the volleyball captain was already looking flustered.

-

Oikawa wonders if he should ask Y/n if she wants to eat lunch. It would be strange because it was just him, Iwaizumi had went home and he didn't want to eat with anyone else.

He hummed to himself as he entered the gym, there was slight sound of water splashing from the swimming pool and he knew Y/n was here.

If she wasn't in the volleyball gym watching over their practice, she'd be in the swimming pool to relax. He raised a hand to wave, but paused, a frown taking over his features.

" I was wondering if you've started to play again, but guess not. Well, it's for the better. You don't deserve to play alongside such hardworking people. I'll see you at the gym. "

" If I were to, what were you going to do? Throw a knife at me again? "

He flinched, he has never heard that tone on Y/n. He leaned against the wall, waiting for the footsteps to fade. It wasn't hard to piece things up now that he noticed.