Chapter 2: My master

My eyes flutter open. The bright world around me swirls into view. I'm dizzy and sluggish. My head feels fuzzy like I drank a lot last night. And I don't remember anything that happened at all.

I sit up only to find I have no clue where I am. I'm on a king-sized bed that's so comfy. Right to my left is a window that has a view of a Cherry blossom tree, and past that is the view of a nice pond and forest.

To my right is a large room. It's walls are a baby blue, and all the furniture is white or light grey or pink. There's a mirror dresser and it has a bunch of unopened makeup and hair things. Next to that is a dresser with a bunch of baby-ish clothes. They're for my age and even fit me, but they look childish. But luckily there are some with my style of just baggy and black.

There's a walk in closet, and a bathroom that both connect to this room. I walk into the bathroom to find a bunch of hair supplies, makeup, medical things, and even some creams and lotions for my body. The shower is filled with products for hair care. And the bathtub looks fancy. The bathroom is the same as the bedroom, blue walls and white,grey, pink furniture.

There are small stickers and posers put around all the rooms to make it more homey. And in the bedroom above the bed, there are vines and fairy lights on the ceiling. It looks really cute and I honestly love it.

I wobble a bit so I go to the bed and sit on it. I lay down and stare at the ceiling for a second before the door opens and a man walks in. He's really tall.

He has bronze skin, dark curly black hair that's also really shaggy. His lips are a pale red, and his features are perfect. His build is scary, like one of a body builder or a professional wrestler. And he's tall.

He has a tattoo of a dragon on his neck, and a few other tattoos on his arm. There's a sleeve of them on his right arm, but on his left there's only a wrist tattoo. It says a name but I can't make it out.

He walks closer to me and I Tremble slightly. He lifts up my head and rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"How do you feel?" He asks. His voice is deep and slightly raspy, it's very intimidating but it's also kinda hot. But I refuse to fall in love with a kidnapper.

"Where am I?" I ask him.

But as I finish a loud smack is hear and my head jerks to the side. My cheek stings. He had slapped me. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Bunny, if I ask you something. You will answer." He says to me.

"What n-" I wince. He slaps me again. This time harder.

"Bunny. I'm telling you, answer my question." He says in a more threatening tone. "If you don't, you'll be punished worse. Am I understood!?" He asks.

I nod quickly. "Ok, ok." I say. "I.. I don't know how I feel, I.. I'm confused and scared." I explain.

He smiles and rubs my cheek again. "See, was that so bad?" He asks.

I shake my head and he smiles.

"Now you may ask your question." He tells me.

I gulp. "W..where are we.." I ask.

"Hmm.. at my house of course. This is your room, though I would've wanted you to stay in my bedroom. I don't think you'd stay." He says. "Now, bunny. You will have to learn how to behave me. If you don't, you'll get punished. Understood?" He asks.

I nod. "I.. understand." I mumble softly. He smiles and kisses the top of my head.

"Good, now get undressed." He orders me.

I freeze. "W..what?" I ask him. He sighs.

"Undress bunny. We're taking a bath." He tells me. He stares at me as I don't undress. He walks closer. "Bunny." He says in an eerie voice. "Un-fucking-dress right now." He orders me.

I Tremble and I start to unbutton the shirt I'm in. He smiles and nods.

I have to be careful, there's no telling what might make him mad. I'll just play along for now, then as soon as the chance comes, I'll run.

I think to myself.

I finish undressing and I follow him to the bathroom. He undresses too. His body is so fine, he's so ripped too. It's scary what he could do to me.

He sits in the tub and holds his hand out for me to grab. I slip mine into his. His hands are so rough, it's scary. He pulls me into the bathtub and I sit on his bare lap. I blush slightly, but I try to hide it.

He rubs my back with a lufa then moves to my breasts and he freezes.

"Hmm.. I don't think the kids would get these washed." He says. He smirks as he sets the kids down and places his hands on both my breasts. "Hmm.. how about this?" He asks me as he squeezes down. I flinch and shudder in pleaser. That felt really good, and I don't know why.

"Ah, s..stop.." I say softly.

He does it again. I flinch and moan softly. "Oh, I want to hear that noise again." He says. "Do it again." He squeezes my breasts but I don't moan. So he gropes them and moves them around. I moan and pant softly. He blushes and pulls me close to his face. "Bunny. I'm holding back right now. But the things I'd do to you.." he says as he leans close. "Let me kiss you."

His lips press against mine. I flinch but I let him. And I kiss back. This feels so fucking good. He holds the back of my neck with one. Hand. And his other hand creeps down to my stomach, and it slides down to my privates.

I had a Brazilian body wax a few days ago, so I'm bare down there. He rubs back and forth at first. Then his finger slips inside me. This is the first time I've ever felt this. I flinch and moan softly.

"Ah, such a good girl. Right bunny." He says. I nod in agreement. I don't know what to do. He fingers me, and I moan more. "Fuck bunny. Just like that. Do that more and let me jerk off to you.." he says.

I Tremble in pleasure. He pulls his hand away from my neck and he brings me to the bed. Not caring to dry us off.

He slams me onto the bed and spreads my legs. He stares and rubs my clit. I flinch and twitch and moan more. It feels so fucking good. He puts his other hand on my neck and rubs faster. My back arches and he smiles.

"Fuck bunny. Just like that." He says.

He rubs faster and I have an orgasm. He smirks and opens my mouth as I pant. He shoves his dick inside my mouth. My eyes widen as he does this.

"Fuck bunny..." he moans as he thrusts in and out of my mouth. I pant and I adjust myself and I accidentally deepthroat him. He flinches and holds my head as moves of his dick is down my throat. But it's not even all. He moan and cums in my throat.

Then he pulls out and lets go of my head. I fall back onto the bed. His cum pours out of my mouth. And my own comes out from my privates.

He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Good girl." He says as he slides off the bed and gets dressed. Then leaves the room.

I start to feel sleepy so I close my eyes after I clean up and change. That was the first time I've ever felt that. And it was amazing.