chapter 4: my new life

I wake up again. My body is sore and I don't think I can walk. I see Zack out cold. He groans softly and moves his arm. I try to slide out of bed but he grabs me and spoons me. I'm so small that his legs had to come up and cup mine.

"Mm.. Rylee.." he mumbles. "You smell good."

"T..thanks?" I say softly. I feel his hand find my ass. "Z..Zack, n..n" I flinch. He kisses my neck. And I feel his hand grope my ass. I moan softly as I look at him.

"Bunny. Listen to me." He says as he leans close to my face. "You're mine. So stay with me." He says as his lips press against mine. I kiss him back and we make out.

I realize it's still the same day and he brings me downstairs and I help cook some food. It's really fun. He doesn't seem all that bad.

We laugh and joke around a lot. Then we eat and watch a movie on Netflix. He holds me on his lap and I look at him.

"Zack, are you ok?" I ask him.

He smiles and rubs my shoulder. "I just thought you would've tried to run by now.. but I guess you like me back.." he says with a smile. He rests his head on my shoulder. "Rylee.. I know I was rough with you, and I know we do a lot of sexual things. But I can't lose you again.."

This makes me feel odd. I've never met him. Unless it was before the accident a few years ago, I don't ever recall meeting him.

"Rylee..  how's your head doing? I know it got hurt in the accident.. but.."

"How do you know.. about the accident?" I ask him

He kisses my neck. "Rylee.. I know everything about you.." he tells me. "But how's you're head.. what all can you remember?"

"I.. I don't remember anything before the accident. " I explain.

"Good." He says as he grabs me and lifts me up. "Rylee. Listen to me. You're mine. And if you try to leave, I'll fuck you till morning." He says. "am I understood."

I gulp and nod. "Y..yes.." I say softly.

He puts me back on his lap. "Then, if you really understand. You'll suck me off." He says.

I gulp and I slide off the couch. "F..fine.." I mumble as I start to gently unbuckle his belt. He grins. "Good girl."

After a while. I fall asleep with my head in his lap. He rubs my cheek with his thumb. "Don't worry babygirl.  I won't ever hurt you like that again. Just be good and stay with me."