1

A gunshot rang out.

A tall yet beautiful woman stepped out of the shadows, her dark blue boot heels covered in dark crimson blood. She wore a midnight blue leather catsuit with night accents and matching boots.

Her long dark black hair had a bluish hue as the moonlight kissed her porcelain skin and made her sapphire eyes have a shine to them. She looked at the dead body of the criminal she had killed an hour ago. According to her sources, he had murdered many women before she had gotten to him.

Opening her angel wings which were a pearly blue with a purple and yellow sheen to the feathers, she dropped one on the corpse as it symbolized her name as Dark Angel. She flew away from the alley as the blood on her boots went away in the wonderful September air.

Oh, how she loved the month!

She landed in the forest, folding her wings back to her. She began walking the rest of the way, knowing that she was safe and left no traces that could be traced back to the creepypastas. Once she reached the destination, she opened the door, smiling sweetly.

In the doorframe were her two attendants, both girls.

The first girl had long velvet hair that reached to the small of her back, snowy skin and large emerald eyes.

She wore a silky sky colored dress with little pearls on the bodice trailing down the skirt and midnight ballet flats. Her name was June.

The second girl had mousy brown hair, bright honey eyes, and light cinnamon skin.

She wore a blush colored dress with puffy sleeves and gold ruched ribbons on the skirt's hem with a little rose on the bodice and pure snowy flats with buckles. Her name was Genevieve.

"Lady Gwendolyn!" The girls cried out, bowing out of respect as the dark haired woman smiled softly at them.

"Heads up, dears." The two girls picked up their heads as Gwendolyn gently caressed their faces. "Ah, I will never get over on how you both always act the same, it is adorable!" Genevieve and June blushed out of embarrassment.

"Our lady, slenderman requested you in his office after you get out of your catsuit."

"Is that so, June? Very well, let us go."

The three females went up to Gwendolyn's chambers and a few hours later, she was wearing one of her favorite dresses which was a pure snowflake color with little light blue sapphires and matching low heels.

Her long dark hair was up in a fishtail braid with a ice colored ribbon mixed in.

Gwendolyn then went to Slenderman's office, the two girls at her heels. She went inside while her attendants kept guard outside.

"You requested to see me, Slender?" She asked her boss, sitting down in a chair in front of his desk.

"I did.. I must say I am impressed by how you managed to finish your mission just like you promised. But.. your ladies-in-waiting have told me that you were getting quite bored."

"I am.. I haven't felt like this in years."

"How would you react if I told you I got you an audition at the Paris opera house?"

"I would say you're crazy."

She then realized he was not joking with her.

"Slender, you clever creature! Of course I will go there!"

Gwendolyn smiled brightly, her deep sapphire eyes like jewels.

"Should I pack my things?"

"Everything will be there for you~ and you can bring your ladies-in-waiting with you to Paris if you would like."

She nods, thanking him for the gesture.

After leaving the office, June stood in front of her with their things in suitcases so they could go to the train station.

"Shall we go, girls?"

The two of them nodded as they left the mansion and got into the carriage that was sent for them to head to the train station.

Once they arrived, they got their things and got tickets to go. The females began to wait for the train to appear as they began talking.

They then spotted their train coming in and as the doors opened, they got on and began walking towards their seats. Once they sat down, they continued their conversation.

Gwendolyn's eyes were bright and pretty.. she was excited to go to Paris!

Night had began to fall as the sunset washed over her in an array of colors.

Bright oranges, yellows, reds, and pinks caressed her body clad in sky blue.

She rested her head against June's shoulder as she closed her eyes, her soft breathing could be heard in the girl's ear. June blushed softly, not used to having her mistress this close to her.

Fortunately, the girls viewed her as their elder sister and in return, Gwendolyn viewed them as her little sisters, not as servants.

They were excited to land in Paris as the train continued on with it's journey out of Great Britain into France.

June knew that their mistress was getting bored of the same thing over and over again, so they went straight to Slenderman and told him of what they had seen. When he told them that he had an idea for the woman, they eagerly listened to the idea and accepted the plan.

Genevieve looked out the window, thinking of what to do once their mistress aced the audition at the opera house.. Genevieve wanted to become a ballerina while June chose to be a understudy just in case something happening to their mistress.

Gwendolyn was there for both of them when nobody else was.. that was why they accepted her offer to become fallen angels and leave their old lives behind to start anew. There was more than meets the eye with the woman whom they served deeply.

They also heard rumors that a mirage haunting the opera's halls.. she shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts. She knew they were fake, since if they can not really prove the Mirage was even real!

She smiled, knowing things were about to get fun.