𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

꧁𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄꧂

"𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐌, 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐌" rabbi Rebecca and Jerry sang

As they continued to sing i looked back at Stacy who was looking back at Lydia.

Stacy helped me get Andy so i'll help her get her friendship back with Lydia. I wrote down on my notebook ways for them to become cool again, including me and Lydia as well.

I looked back again and Stacy was walking out the class to go to the bathroom. "Does anyone know the significance of that part of music, huh?" Rabbi Rebecca asked us.

I couldn't raise my hand since i wasn't even paying attention to her and jerry. "Yes, andy, please enlighten us!" Rabbi Rebecca said, causing everyone to look back at Andy.

"I gotta go to the bathroom too." He spoke, looking at me and smiling, i smiled back turning around.

When i turned around a realized he only asked to go to the bathroom after Stacy, i furrowed my eyebrows and came to the realization that it's only been about 2 weeks and he is already going to cheat on me, with my best friend.

"No one thinks to take a whiz before they come to class? Fine andy, but quickly" she told him before starting to sing again.

I shook my head before raising my hand to also go to the bathroom, not exactly to use the bathroom but to see if Stacy was there.

"Oh my! Yes Eleanor you may use the bathroom!" Rabbi Rebecca groaned obviously knowing what i was going to ask.

I mumbled sorry before slowly walking to the bathroom. Once i was there there was no Stacy, it was empty. what's leaving me so confused is the fact she told me she had feelings for Mateo.

She said she was over Andy, she even helped me plan this whole thing for him to get with me. Whatever though, i should've known nobody gets over their first crush. Including me.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I applied some mascara then I accidentally smudged it, i tried to fix it but it got worse.

Then i applied some lipgloss on my lips bit too much came out causing it to get on my shirt. I sighed and threw the tube across the bathroom.

What am i doing wrong? He likes me one day and the next im not enough for him, this whole school year i've only tried to be enough for 𝐇𝐈𝐌.
Maybe one day i'd be everything he wants in a girl, but that's probably impossible because nothing is enough for boys, especially 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐁.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Stacy's a bitch.
But omgg Olivia's new album came out and y'all should totally go stream it!! its so gooodd!!

I also published my dylan hoffman book so yall should really go check that out!!