𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

꧁𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄꧂

𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐕𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐕𝐀𝐇, it doesn't end

𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐕𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐕𝐀𝐇, it doesn't end. Eleanor was wearing a purple dress, white heels, and a white Chanel bag. Her hair was half up, half down. She didn't go all out because she didn't know who's party it is.

"Eleanor hun, why aren't with your friends?" Eleanors mother, Jessica, asked. "Uhm my stomach hurts" She lied, she just didn't want to let her mother know that her 8 years of friendship with two girls went down the drain.

"I'll get you some ginger ale"

"okay" She told her mother before laying her head down on the table.

"you don't have a stomach ache, how come you aren't hanging out with Stacy or Lydia tonight?" Said one of the old ladies on the table "Lydia kissed my crush, and Stacy got mad because we all liked the same boy. i also heard he touched her underboob in PE" Eleanor told them.

"ouii, underboob. I got plenty of that." The old lady with glasses added. "Under boob, over boob, side boob, behind boob, i got all of it" another one of them went on, Eleanor laughed.

"you know, Eleanor, when i was young, my best friend Susie Rebenstock and i fought over some boy, and i stopped talking to her. 50 years years later, i ran into her brother at Zabar's. Turns out she threw herself over a roof at 32. I let a stupid boy come between us, and now she is lying dead at the bottom of the Chrysler Building." she said, Eleanor looked at her in shock.

"oh my god" Eleanor muttered, scratching the back of her neck, not knowing what to say to that.

"All im saying is we girls need to stick together!" She finished, Eleanor nodded her head before looking at Lydia who was watching something with her new popular friends, and Stacy who was chatting it up with mateo at another table.

Her mother came back with the soda and sat down.

Eleanor felt a light tap on her shoulder. "Hey Harper" it was Andy. She rolled her eyes "Hi everyone, mind if i steal Ele for a sec?" Andy asked everyone at the table, they all said yes and started whispering to each other, probably assuming things of Eleanor and him

"Can we uh, talk?" He he whispered in her ear, she froze for a few seconds. "nah im good. Im having so much fun here, with these people."

"Please ele, 2 minutes." He begged, she thought about it for a second before nodding and letting him take her somewhere more quiet.

Once they were in the school hallways he stopped. "Hi" he said, she just stood there. "Ok, first, was that Andy wall rumor thing true? I-i mean if it was thats.. cool" he asked

"Its not true oh my god. Stacy's just so fucking obsessed with you she made rumors about me and Lydia as if it was gonna do some shit. I tired of her bs" She spoke, raising her voice each sentence.

"Ok, cool. And about the Lydia thing, she just asked me out- i didn't know how to say no to her." He admitted "by saying no? what type of dumb shit is this" She laughed at him.

"k whatever, listen—"

"Shut up Andy. you make no sense bro. You are wasting our time right now, go talk to your girlfriend, ion got time for you and your weird shit." She told him, he looked down at her lips and back up to her eyes, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't excited when he did that.

"Alright, we ain't done tho" he said as they walked side by side "i'll give you your sweater tomorrow" she said.

"k, unblock me. my messages don't deliver no more" he said, frowning and using his finger to act like a tear went down his face(i hope ykwim)

She nodded "im sorry tho" he said one last time "all good, im sorry as well" she apologized "its aii" he smiled before bring her into a soft embrace. She was shocked at first but hugged back.

They let go and walked back inside the party as if nothing happened.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: soooo cute 🙄