𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

꧁𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔꧂

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘, 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘, 𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐃. I was wearing cargo pants with a hot pink crop top and my panda dunks.

"Im psyched about the popcorn. Lots of butter. Lots of anger after i finish it. Lots of oil on my face." Mr, Friedman spoke to us, i laughed at how much he loves his butter on popcorn.

"Dad, can we skip the movies?" Stacy asked her dad "what- no Stace im looking forward to watching meg 2" i whined "Eleanor gets it! How come you wanna skip the movies stacey? You don't wanna be seen with me either?" He asked his youngest daughter.

"no,no,no. I just need to talk to Lydia. can you drop us at her house?" Stacy explained. "Sure buddy" Her dad nodded.

We got to Lydia's house and Stacy held my hand. As we got closer the sound of music got louder and louder "oh yea uhm Lydia is having a party, didn't tell us anything. I found out on my own" i shook my head.

She scoffed and looked at the bikes at the front door step "Andy's here." She mumbled, i nodded.

We analyzed the whole place looking for Lydia. We continued to walk, i looked one way and Stacy looked another.

"Oh my god" i heard Stacy say, i looked to where she was looking and there they was.

Lydia Rodriguez Kats, kissing my crush Andy Goldfarb. My heart dropped and all i did was freeze. I thought Andy was dropping hints that he likes me but all along he was probably just being nice.

Andy broke the kiss and looked at me right away, his eyes full of regret. Lydia then looked back "oh my god" she stared at us like shes seen a ghost.

Lydia got up and followed after Stacy while i slowly walked behind them in shock.

I felt a pair of hands grab me "let me go!" I sobbed but once i saw it was Andy i wiped off the tears right away. "Eleanor im sorry" he apologized "i don't care, you aren't my boyfriend" i said while i tried to play it off. "I can see you're crying. It was nothing i swear" he assured me, i shook my head.

"Listen Andy i don't care okay? you aren't worth it." I said, fume inside me, there were so many things i wanted to say.

"I—" before he can continue i cut him off and went on, deciding to give him a piece of my mind. "Is this like a game to you Andy? you get girls to fall in love with you and you- you play with them like they- they're fucking dolls? I- fuck this" i sighed and walked away.

Before i could exit Stacy stormed up to me "You like Andy? Are you for real?" She cried.

"What- no,no! who said that?" I questioned "cut the fucking bullshit, i should've realized my two best friends were in love with the same guy as me." She scoffed while tears fell down her eyes.

"Stacy- im sorry. I tried to stop it. For you! and i- i couldn't but i swear to you i never kissed him or anything. So calm down, im sorry" i explained.

"Well i don't forgive you. And let me get one thing clear, me and you are no longer friends" she snapped, i tilted my head and shook it, not accepting what she was telling me.

"Oh and Eleanor Harper- you are so not invited to my bat mitzvah" she told me before running off.

I texted my dad to pick me up and once we got home i just laid in my bed, crying and eating ice cream. I just lost my best-friend because of a stupid boy, a boy who couldn't give 2 shits if i like him or not.

 I just lost my best-friend because of a stupid boy, a boy who couldn't give 2 shits if i like him or not

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Andy sooooo annoying 🙄