Late Night Walk (Updated)

The food arrives a half hour later, to which they eat in Millie's bed, watching a documentary about cults.

"Lando go home, get some rest. I'm okay honestly" Millie pleaded.

"Not going to happen Mills!" He chuckles, biting his lip. "I've missed you."

Millie smiles, "I missed you too Lan."

He gives her a long hug, her head nestled into his neck. Lando strokes her hair, not wanting her to let go. But she does.

"When was the last time you left the house?" He asks  

"I don't know, probably when I got sent home from hospital" She mutters, ashamed.

"Come on, let's go for a walk. A bit of fresh air might do you good." He suggests, helping her out of bed.

"Lando it's 9pm!" She giggles.

"And? Late night walk, even better. There's less people around." He smirks, helping her put on a hoodie and her shoes.

He assists Millie out of the house, locking it for her before unlocking his car and opening her door.

"Isn't the point of going for a walk to actually, you know, walk?" Millie teases, climbing in the passenger seat.

"Yes. But the place I want to take you isn't within walking distance you numpty." He chuckles, starting the car and driving off.

They drive for around 45 minutes until they pull up to a secluded lake, with a waterfall at the far side just within view.

"Come on." He opens her car door and helps her out.

"It's beautiful" Millie whispers.

Lando takes her hand into his and they set off walking, "I know." it's pitch black outside, but there are lights situated around the lake, illuminating it, giving it more beauty.

They walk for a while until they happen on a bench, he notices Millie is getting tired. "Do you want to take a break?"

"Please" She whispers.

They both sit down, staring at the night sky in all its beauty.

"Thank you Lan. This truly is beautiful." She whispers as she plants a soft kiss on his cheek, which catches him off guard and he blushes.

"Sorry, I don't know why I did that." Millie chuckles, slightly embarrassed.

"Because you wanted to." Lando whispers, tucking a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

Their eyes meet, and they gaze at each other a little too long before Millie averts her gaze.

"Lan" she whispers, looking at the floor.

"If you don't want me to, I won't." He replies softly, as she looks back up and into his eyes.

Lando caresses her cheek, and Millie stays silent, still staring at him, he gives her a small smile, "thought so." He whispers, before closing his eyes and kissing her.

It's a deep, slow kiss. Their lips cold from the night air. Lando's hand caressing Millie's cheek, her hand behind his neck, fingers intwined in his curly locks.

They break for air and make eye contact, once more. Millie is shocked, she can't believe what had just happened. Lando is beaming from ear to ear.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he whispers before pulling her in for another kiss.

Lando pulls away eventually, placing a soft peck on her lips, "It's late, better get you home." He whispers, offering his hand to help Millie up.

She nods, and allows him to help her get to her feet, as they make their way back, hand in hand in silence, neither knowing what to say to each other.

They get back to the car and Lando opens the passenger side door, Millie attempts to climb in but knocks her hand and winces.

"You okay?" He asks concerned, helping her in the car.

"Yeah, sorry. Just in pain is all." She smiles.

They drive back in awkward silence, still not knowing what to say to each other, did I overstep? Lando thinks to himself.

They arrive back at Millie's house, "Come on, I'll help you to bed." he says softly. Guiding her upstairs.

Lando helps her take off her shoes and hoodie and helps her into bed. He's about to wish her goodbye when she interrupts his thoughts.

"Stay, please?" She whispers.

"Of course." He smiles, placing a soft his on Millie's lips. He grabs his luggage from his car and heads back inside locking the door for her. Placing his suitcase in Millie's bedroom.

Lando makes his way into the bathroom and jumps in the shower. It's not until he gets out he realises he didn't bring any fresh clothes into the room with him. Not wanting to put his dirty clothes back on he exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped round his waist, his fair falling in damp curls on his forehead.

Millie gets undressed for bed, wearing only an oversized T-shirt and her underwear. She lays back on her bed scrolling through her phone until she senses a presence. She looks up and spots Lando, her eyes fixated on his body. His on hers.

"Oh sorry, thought you were asleep all ready. Left my clothes in here like an idiot" He mumbles, blushing slightly.

Millie stays silent, still staring at him, admiring him. He truly is beautiful.

Lando moves closer, leans down and kisses her.
It's fierce and full of lust, and before either of them realise what is happening he's on top of her, pulling off her shirt, exploring her body with his mouth.

"Fuck, Lan!" Millie moans, one hand grabbing at his still damp hair.

Lan looks up at her, his eyes seeking her consent over what he wants to do next. Millie looks back at him with desperation in her eyes, he chuckles slightly and moves to kiss her, their bodies becoming one.