five

My alarm went off actually waking me up on time

My alarm went off actually waking me up on time. I rubbed my eyes and stared up at the ceiling for a couple of minutes until I decided to get up from
my bed and start waking up.

I got up fixed my bed and headed over to my bathroom. After freshening up i put my uniform on and sat down at my vanity. I curled my hair and made sure my makeup looked extra nice today.

After finishing all that I made sure my bag had everything it needed at went downstairs for breakfast. Walking down the stairs I recalled yesterday's memory and asked my mom.

"morning mom, last night why didn't you wake me from my nap for dinner?" i sat down at the kitchen table.

"oh well you looked really tired but i left food for you in the fridge" she rose an eyebrow "oh and did you study before that nap?" i sighed

"yes mom i studied don't worry" i grabbed a piece of toast and a glass of orange juice and began to eat my breakfast.

My phone started ringing from zhanghao calling me.  I picked it up and answered.

"hello" i put my phone on my ear "hi ria!" hao answered back "i'm just telling you i'm outside I don't want to honk and your mom to get mad at me" he chuckled "ohhh okay i'm coming out right now" i hung up the call after saying goodbye.

I picked my bag up and turned to my mom.

"bye mom see you later!" i yelled out

I walked out of the front door shutting it and walked over to hao's car.  Opening the back door since taerae took the front i hopped in and put my seatbelt on.

After making sure i was comfortable i looked around to see everyone staring at me.

"uhm what's going on?" i awkwardly said while looking around.

"were you awake when you sent that text of yujin to us in the group-chat?" taerae turned around "you better be you know how embarrassing it is to sleep text someone especially your little crush" he giggled.

"yes i was awake and he was the only one awake to give me the answers for the science homework." i stated "and also who the hell sleeps at 9 what are you guys old?" i scoffed (i sleep at 9 on school nights..)

Ricky spoke up "also fyi i'm the one in the group who has game not you" gyuvin and i laughed at the same time "what's so funny?" he scoffed.

"name one girl where you got her number?" i questioned. He stayed silent "yeah that's what i thought" i laughed

We pulled up into the front of the school.  Before getting off i pulled my phone out and opened the camera to fix my hair and made sure i looked presentable and not a mess.

"what are you doing?" taerae asked while side eyeing me.

"just making sure I don't look like I just woke up like some people" i glanced at gyuvin.