three

"Good morning eunchae!!"

I exclaimed while squeezing her into a hug .  Which then followed her to pinch me in the side because of how hard i was squeezing her.

"what the fuck eunchae" I jumped

  "language"

I heard an australian accent say behind me. 
"Sorry" i replied while rubbing the side where eunchae pinched .

As we walked to our class we talked about our weekends and what we did . Which for Hanni and Eunchae did not include in studying for our math test today .

Even though I studied i still felt extremely anxious for this test . I had to beat han yujin i cant keeping being 2nd at least that's what my mom says.

Once we made it to our classroom i went over to my desk and with spare time we had left I revised my math notes before the teacher walks in .

I was having peace and quiet time until a specific group of boys behind me were giggling and whispering extremely loud behind me .

I turned around and looked at yujin and his friends "can you please keep it down!! some people are actually trying to pass the test" he looked at me and in a spilt second he started to laugh then shook his head .

I heard a loud voice start to call my name from the front of the classroom i mentally sighed knowing exactly who it is .

" Aria" gyuvin yelled from across the classroom "i brought some snacks for you after your test!" he came closer to my seat and dropped a bag full of all my favorite treats .

I smiled "omg gyuvin these are my favorites!!" i giggled and gave him a hug . He smiled at my reaction then ruffed my hair "yeah well i know you've been stressing over this test and your mom so i thought these would help"

"Thank you so so so much" I opened the bag and saw my favorite chocolate "You're welcome i'm gonna head over to my class see you at lunch" he said while waving his hand as I did the same gesture back .

Right after that our teacher Mrs. Lee came in "Good morning class." she greeted "As you all know we are taking the math test today. I hope you have all studied." she scanned the classroom . "Okay then no more wasting time let's get these tests passed out"

I looked over to Hanni anxiously as she responded with a smile and a thumbs up .

After Mrs. Lee passed out the tests she started a timer and told us to begin. I put my name on the test and started to begin.