Ch. 6

Rob's POV--

Yeah so I just had an amazing time talking to Chanel at the snack bar. We laughed and joked around like we always do. The truth is that I think I'm beginning to have feelings for Chanel but I just don't know. I mean, we're really good friends, and I don't want to ruin our friendship by liking her more than that. I just don't know what to do. Oh yeah, and not to get jealous or anything, but the Guy at the snack bar selling the Piña Coladas was flirting with Chanel. I know he was complimenting her and being nice and all, but the way he said it kindof made me mad. If I'm going to like Chanel, I don't want anyone to steal her from me. I don't care if she talks to other guys. I just don't want my chance with her to be taken away by somebody else. Oh, and I'm not telling the others about this because I'm still not so sure about liking Chanel more than a friend or not.--(End of POV.)

That next night after they hung out again on the beach, it was 3:00 a.m, and Rob decides to sneak out of the ship with Chanel on the island

Nobody else is there but them.

Rob wanted to hang out with Chanel "alone".

He stands beside a palm tree, leaning on it with one arm.

Chanel stands right in from of him.

"So Chanel, it's just us out here. Hopefully anyways." said Rob

"Yeah. I don't see anyone so we're good." said Chanel.

"Yeah." said Rob.

"Yep." said Chanel.

Rob doesn't really know what to talk about, so he just looks up at the moon.

"Wow, look at that moon. It's so like shiny and round looking tonight." said Rob.

Chanel laughs.

"Okay, that was random." she said.

"What? I couldn't think of anything else to talk about." said Rob.

Chanel laughs again.

"Okay. Now I get your point." said Chanel.

"Well. We should be getting back inside. Don't want the security guards to be up all over our asses for staying out past the midnight limit." Rob suggested.

"Yeah. There's way too many mosquitoes out here biting the hell out of my arms." said Chanel.

Rob laughs.

They walk back inside the ship.

Just before they head to their seperate rooms, Rob hugs Chanel.

"Goodnight Chanel." said Rob while hugging her.

"This is awkward. (She laughs a little bit) but goodnight to you too Rob." said Chanel.

They head to their rooms and fall asleep.

Rob falls into a peaceful sleep, and a beautiful dream that he wishes not to escape from.