Ch. 4

The security guys burst into the scene.

"Hey! Stop!" They yell to Rob.

Rob tries to run, but they catch him and grab him by each arm while hauling him away.

"No! You can't do this! I'm innocent. I wasn't drinking officers. I swear." Rob yelled still being super drunk.

They haul him back to his room.

Drama and Big Black pick up Rob's clothes and bring them back to Rob's room.

By the time they get there, Rob is passed out on the bed.

They gently toss his clothes in the room, and shut the door while heading to their room that they share.

Everyone else already left and went to sleep.

Hours later, it's 11:00 a.m and everyone is back up again and in the lobby hanging out talking about what they saw last night with Rob.

"Yeah so I couldn't believe it last night. Rob got so careless and carried away. I couldn't stop him." said Drama to everyone in the room.

"That's crazy. I saw him streak across the lounge and I was like What the hell? It almost made me laugh a little bit." said Chanel.

"Yeah, so where is Rob right now?" asked Sterling.

"Probably in there still passed out on the bed." said Big Black

Big Cat goes to check on Rob.

He sees him still not dressed at all, passed out on the bed.

"Okay that's disturbing." he muttered while closing the door to Rob's room.

Big Cat goes back to the lobby to join the others.

"How is he?" Asked Chanel.

"Still passed out." said Big Cat

"Oh." She replied

At lunch time, everyone's at the buffet. It's 1:30 p.m and Rob wakes up.

"Wha? What the hell? What happened?" said Rob scratching his head.

He gets up slowly and looks in the mirror.

He notices that he is naked.

"Huh? Where's my clothes." he says to himself

He looks down and grabs his clothes that drama and big threw down.

He slips those on, and heads to the lobby.

No one is there.

"Where is everyone?" he wonders.

"The buffet." He says wandering around.

He heads off to the buffet and sits with everyone at a table.

"Rob, there you are. We've been waiting on you to wake up since 11 this morning." said Drama

"Yeah, sorry guys. I just woke up." said Rob

"That's what you get for getting drunk." said Chanel.

"Yeah, I know. The worst part is I have the worst hangover ever right now. My head hurts so bad." said Rob holding his head.

"Well go get you something to eat son." Said Big looking at Rob.

"Nah, I'm alright. I'm not hungry." said Rob.

"Okay, suit yourself." said Drama chowing down on some burritos.

"Yeah. So what happened last night? I can't remember a thing." asked Rob

Drama basically explains it all to Rob.

"Well, let's see. You drank like 25 shots of beer and daiquiri, got really super drunk, and acted like a maniac streaking aross the party lounge. Yeah that's basically what happened." said Drama so seriously.

"Damn. No wonder I noticed my clothes from last night on my floor." said Rob.

"That was me. I threw your clothes in your room last night while you were all passed out exorcist style on the bed." said Big Black.

"I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that in public. Ah whatever, I bet it was hilarious." said Rob.

"I thought it was kinda funny but embarrassing at the same time." said Chanel

"Yeah. Oh well, years from now we'll all look back and laugh our asses off at this crazy moment of mine." said Rob.

"Yeah well, we better get back to our rooms. Can't believe how late it is already. Man time flies by so fast." said Sterling getting up from the table.

"Yeah we should go." said Drama in agreement with Sterling.

Everyone gets up and follows after Sterling and Drama to their rooms.