Lycoris (III):

"Heat not a furnace for your foe so hot that it do singe yourself."
- William Shakespeare in 'Henry VIII', Act 1: Scene 1

Things started heat up as words spread quickly and everyone whos able to access the news to the underworld network of intelligence awares, but as the sunshine continues to enlight upon the Land of the Rising Sun, days resumed to go on. And as the unseen rulers of Sumeda and the neibouring area, the Shimeda group runs their roots deep along with other families in different sectors within Tokyo.

Despite the forming of Direct Attack and Lycoris, they still managed to bypass the fate of being eradicated into history as they have already established themselves inside the society of Japan, removing it will only cause a hassle that the government is far from willing to risk. Hence they remained powerful in the underworld despite Japan has literally becomes the secret 'Big Brother State' of 1984, yet without obvious wrong doings in the spying eyes of DA syndicates and corruption within the government they remained to reign free when 'justice' decides to turn the blind eye to them in exchange of not much hassle was to be found out by the public.

"ふーん、ナンセンスなことを言っていますね。 パンクした真島の手下たちがまた廃墟の地下鉄でリコリスを殺そうとしているってこと?" (Huh, you're talking nonsense. You're saying that little punk Majima's goons are out killing Lycoris in the abandoned metro again?)

"..."

"あなたの愚かな知性派の男がそう言ったのですか? ああ、お願いします。 あのバカが最後に自分の小さなクソを隠すために中で爆弾を爆破しなければならなかったのは誰もが知っています!" (Your stupid little intelligence guy said so? Oh please. We all know that the last time that idiot had to blow up a bomb inside to cover his little fuck up!) He roared continuously, eyebrows tensed and twisted slowly further and further.

"生意気なクソ野郎が新たな殺し屋になったという人もいるが? めちゃくちゃハイになってる?!" (Some said that cheeky little shit found himself new hitmen? Are you fucking high?!) The slow twist turns into a full burst of rage, with the murderous aura spreads like mustard gas throughout the floor that forces everyone who are able to listen standing to back off a couple steps and even the toughest looking Yakuzas begins to shiver inside their hearts with some become physical.

"..."

"もしまたあなたのばかばかしい言葉を聞かなければならなくなったら、先週の金曜日にあなたがキラのようになるようにしてあげます! わかった!?" (If I have to hear another word of your nonsense again and I'll make sure you end up like Kira last Friday! Got that!?) He roared and crash the telephone down as one of the guys who's in his blue pine tree polo shirt entered with shaking hands.

"リ-リーダーの邪魔をして申し訳ありませんが、ゲストが何人かいらっしゃいます。 (S-sorry to interrupt Boss, but you got some guests.) He mumbled with a shaky voice as he brief his superior.

Shimeda sighed with his head lowers slightly, regaining his calm with a deep breath for seconds before exhale. "ああ、彼らを入れてください。" (Ah, let them in.)

" (Hi, Shimeda-san. Your usual delivery is here!) A familiar energetic shout echoed fron the door to his far left.

"千里さん、ちょうどいいタイミングですね。 来て、私と一緒にお茶を飲みませんか?" (Chisato, just the right time. Come, and have some tea with me will you?) He waved his hand as he greeted her and Takina with a friendly tone and smile, one that neither the two Lycoris have noticed the outburst occurred just a minute ago.